Ratings for Dr. John E. Jelovsek

Dr. Jelovsek never questioned the fact that I wanted to have a hysterectomy for good reason even though I was young. He came into the operating room before I was given any anesthesia, asked me how I was doing and if I was ready. I have a history of complicated surgeries, and this was the first one that went exactly as expected. He and his team did a thorough survey and corrected at least one other problem while they were in there. His staff took excellent care of me during my recovery, and although I had some minor skin infections and a bad reaction to the post-operative pain medication, in perspective these were very minor complications when compared to what I had been through earlier in my life. Dr. Jelovsek followed up with me after six weeks and did a thorough exam at my request. I would keep going to him if he did annual exams, but his practice is specifically surgery. He is a very caring and understanding man who I would highly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr. John E. Jelovsek's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1999)

Arise Health Plan