Ratings for Dr. Christopher Jordan

I have been amazed at the professionalism of Dr. Jordan and his staff. From the first time I entered his office I have nothing at all bad to say since timing like all Drs. I have ever gone to, none ever get you in at "appointment time" but his has been close. As of today my appointment was at 10:00am, I arrived at 9:45 signed in and sat down. Less than 5 minutes passed and the young lady at the counter showed me back to a room where it was less than 10 minutes before Dr. Jordan came in the room and saw me. After a brief evaluation of my shoulder/arm, he was pleased to see my improvement. I was out 5 minutes after my appointment time. I'm thankful to God and my primary Dr. to have lead me to Dr. Jordan for my shoulder surgery. Good work and hopefully next visit will be the final in that I have gotten back to normal.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Jordan talked about everything that wasn't related to my injury totally unprofessional and his helper Cindy has a terrible attitude with patients and has no bed side manor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Jordan is an excellent surgeon and a Christian. I am way ahead in progress and with out pain. I'm better than I ever imagined.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

He is one awesome doc... he followed up with a personal phone call to check up on me after my surgery. I would reccomend him to everybody.. I wish he worked on spines too.. good job!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Jordan himself is excellent. Some of his staff members, though, are completely horrible. The receptionist that answers the phone and checks in patients is the WORST. She is very unprofessional, making personal phone calls on her cell phone while with a patient at the front counter. She's also very rude and unorganized. I am supposed to be having surgery on both of my knees this summer in the span of 3 months, but I'm very well looking at other doctor offices whom could do my surgeries in a timely manner just because of the inefficiency of this receptionist. I am not sure how she's kept her job, but it's by horrible choice of Jordan. Will NOT be recommending to anyone I know.

Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Jordan preformed an orthoscopy to my left knee a little over a week ago. I feel like I could already go for a long run and happened to heal really quick. His staff are great and caring. My treatment has been nothing but an excellent experience and i'm truly glad I chose him to treat me. Also, the hospital staff at Midwest City were great! They made my hospital stay very pleasent! Steven K

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Jordan did an excellent job on my surgery. I would recommend him most definately.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Really like Dr. Jordan, it is his staff that is a big negative. I find them uncaring, rude, and unorganized. Called today and his receptionist coughed in my ear and never said goodbye when she hung up. He needs to get her off the phone. Have decided that as much as I like Dr. Jordan, won't be returning because of his staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I found Dr. Jordan to be extremely thorough and very concerned about my condition during my recovery. I would highly recommend him if you have joint or bone issues.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Christopher Jordan's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)