Ratings for Dr. Ted E. Barber

I've only seen him a couple of times but I like him. He's quiet and doesn't have many emotions but he actually listens to me and seems to take my opinion into consideration. He explains what he thinks the problem is and what he thinks the solution is. Other Neurologists that I have seens are pompous and come in say what they have to say and leave me feeling like nothing had been addressed. He's not like that. I understand the other comment. He seems like he has some social problem or whatever with personal space. If I were them, I would've gone to the nurse and had her ask him, but that's just me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Within 2 minutes after the DR left me and went back to his office, I had forgotten to ask him for a RX for a CAT SCAN which I need every 2 years. I knocked on his office door and he replied "Come in". I opened the door, he jumped from his chair, pointed and began mouthing at me, "GET OUT, GET OUT"! He refuses to apologize saying I should not have knocked on his door! I told the off. mgr. if I hadn't known him for so many years, I would have considered this as an attack for the way he lurched out of his seat at me. If I had stepped one foot into his off. he may have hit me with his arm throwing finger, over and over! He was in ATTACK MODE! I then prevented an elderly man from going back to knock on his door too, fearful for him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Ted E. Barber's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1980)