Ratings for Dr. Roland Sabbagh

Dr. Sabbagh is extremely knowledgeable...top notch doctor...He listen...explain the situation and he is very professional...I wouldn't deal with anyone else ! Simply the Best !

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This guy is a total douche. Cancels appointments without any notice and tells all effected that "if they don't like it, find another doctor".

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Been a patient for approx 5 years, wonderful Dr., easy to talk to, knowledgeable, makes you feel comfortable, and has helped improve my overall heart health.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Sabbagh was my doctor prior to my double by-pass surgery and after for approx. 1.5 years. A true professional in all aspects.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr.Sabbah's technician as well as himself delivered excellent service to me. I am very great full to him. He was professional kind and dose what it takes to make sure patients are well cared for.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Having seen a cardiologist in the west end that treated me badly and would not take the time to answer my questions, it was a relief to see Dr Sabbagh. He took the time to make me understand my heart failure. He also spent time answering questions for my daughter. He is compassionate and so easy to talk to. Thank you for your care!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

J'ai vu le Dr Sabbagh à 2 reprises. La première fois il m'a pris trois heures après l'heure du rendez-vous et la deuxième, 2 heures après l'heure du rendez-vous. J'en ai eu ras le bol et j'ai opté pour un autre cardiologue.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Roland is an mazing and very knowledgeable person. He spends all the time in the world to answer your concerns. Very passionate and enjoy interacting with patients. Best doctor I've seen so far

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

J'ai vue le docteur pour ma premiere fois a matin. L'infirmiere etais tres gentille. J'ai trouver qu'il etais un peux trop presserquand il me parlais et me verifiais. Il ma pas laisser reflechir a repondre mes questions et il etais trop rusher. La je dois le voir dans 3 mois esperons quil sera pas trop rusher et quil pourra me laisser poser des questions et le temps a repondre a ses questions et quil prend le temps a me donner les resultats des test que je dois faire passer.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I feel very relaxed when i see him. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time in explaining your problem. He is gentle and caring Doctor.I would recommend him to any one who is looking for a good doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015