Ratings for Dr. Roland Sabbagh

Dr. Sabbagh was my doctor prior to my double by-pass surgery and after for approx. 1.5 years. A true professional in all aspects.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr.Sabbah's technician as well as himself delivered excellent service to me. I am very great full to him. He was professional kind and dose what it takes to make sure patients are well cared for.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Having seen a cardiologist in the west end that treated me badly and would not take the time to answer my questions, it was a relief to see Dr Sabbagh. He took the time to make me understand my heart failure. He also spent time answering questions for my daughter. He is compassionate and so easy to talk to. Thank you for your care!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

J'ai vu le Dr Sabbagh à 2 reprises. La première fois il m'a pris trois heures après l'heure du rendez-vous et la deuxième, 2 heures après l'heure du rendez-vous. J'en ai eu ras le bol et j'ai opté pour un autre cardiologue.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Roland is an mazing and very knowledgeable person. He spends all the time in the world to answer your concerns. Very passionate and enjoy interacting with patients. Best doctor I've seen so far

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

J'ai vue le docteur pour ma premiere fois a matin. L'infirmiere etais tres gentille. J'ai trouver qu'il etais un peux trop presserquand il me parlais et me verifiais. Il ma pas laisser reflechir a repondre mes questions et il etais trop rusher. La je dois le voir dans 3 mois esperons quil sera pas trop rusher et quil pourra me laisser poser des questions et le temps a repondre a ses questions et quil prend le temps a me donner les resultats des test que je dois faire passer.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I feel very relaxed when i see him. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time in explaining your problem. He is gentle and caring Doctor.I would recommend him to any one who is looking for a good doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

very knowledgeable and personable. explained things and staff were pleasant very impressed. didnt feel like he was rushing to another patient. took the time and seemed genuine if only more doctors were like him

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

An Excellent specialist, wonderful communication and very easy to speak with. Explains everything in a remarkably easy to understand manner. A true asset to the Montfort facility. Takes all precaution to ensure the best of treatment. The Leger family are very grateful for your care and compassion....

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr.Sabbagh a diagnostiqué mon problème cardiaque et a pris les démarches pour que ma situation de santé s'améliore. Je me considère très fortuné d'avoir bénéficié de son expertise. J'ai grâce à lui obtenu une référence pour une chirurgie cardiaque, et il m'a aussi donné r-v pour des suivis réguliers.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012