Ratings for Dr. Howard Mitnick

Calm patient listens well and is very thorough . My son had pneumonia but dr mitnick could not hear it from his chest but still felt something wAs off after an xray he diagnosed pneumonia . Idk many drs who would bother if they heard nothing in the lungs . This dr is knowledgeable and really listens to parents concerns . Highly reccomend !

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

un super Medecin, mes enfants l'adorent . avant qu'il deviennent pediatre il a fait un suivi de grossesse, et fait mes 2 accouchement HGJ, mais c'est un medecin humain, qui comprend, qui prend son temps. je le recommande tres fortement,

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I saw Dr Mitnick at the Goldfarb. He was extremely aggressive (even pounded on the desk. Bizarre.) and didn't listen to my description of persistent pain, instead obsessing about my baby's slight dip in weight gain. Maybe he was having a bad day; Drs Stern and Srinivasan at the Goldfarb are both compassionate and determined to help, as well as being good clinicians.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Doctor Mitnick is my daughters pediatrician, he has fantastic charisma with kids (since the Barbie family connection he had told her during one visit). Very Knowledgeable and knows how to get through to toddlers , pre-k, and kindergarten age children.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I am very satisfied with dr mitnick very calm and competent.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Doctor Mitnick is A M A Z I N G , hes so sweet and kind , listen's to all your concerns very nice and patient with Kids , my son had cows milk protein intolerance i took him to 3 different doctors and montreal children hospital and none of them was able to diagnose his condition but thank god as soon as dr mitnick observed him he came with the right diagnose and now my son is doing great , am pregnant with my second baby and for sure he will be my baby's doctor with no doubt

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

AMAZING DOCTOR hez soooo nice and funny and calm am so glad hez my son pedi couldnt as for more DR MITNICK PLEASE CONTINUE BEING AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I'm very fortunate to have Dr Mitnick as my son's pediatrician. My son loves son unlike any other DR's we had in the past . He's so gentil , calm and takes his time with the kids and listen carefully to our concerns. However i'm under the impression that he doesn't accept new adults patients , only kids, can anybody correct me if i'm wrong?? If he does accept adults can you please let me know in which clinic? as for the fees it's $40 to open the file and $10 for every visit.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

We are very fortunate for having Dr.Mitnick as a pediatrician. He exemplifies the ideal of a family doctor - he listens, supports and most of all, cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Ultra gentil et il m'aide beaucoup pour persévérer dans mon allaitement

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012