Ratings for Dr. Kevin H. Lynch

The issue about punctuality is deceiving. Any doctor who does a superior job must at times accept patients with severe or acute conditions, events neither the patient nor the physician can anticipate or respond to without some compression of schedule. I like to realize that if I need to wait a few minutes beyond appointment time so that a person in great need can be cared for, so will I be when I am in need. This doctor, this office, is the best I have ever seen in any medical setting. That is the only reason I am writing here, so that others can have a chance to see an excellent doctor. He is so skilled and so intuitive. He clearly loves what he does and loves his patients. And I love him right back.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I have been a patient at Dr. Lynch's office for several years.He is a wonderful human being always caring and helpful. He is very professional and knowledgeable. His staff is very helpful and friendly. As far as punctuality, I don't ever remember waiting more than 20 minutes to see him and usually less than that. Dr. Lynch and his staff have made a big difference in my health and well being.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Lynch for 25 years and have always had wonderful medical treatments and his staff is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I have had great experience with this office. I agree with the other comments about them being like family. They are all extremely nice people and very professional. I have not had to wait very long at all for my appt. I have seen them take people in at the last minute and stay late to accommodate everyone. As for the appointments themselves, Dr Lynch is very knowledgeable and explains things clearly. He tells you exactly what he is doing and why he does it. I have had experiences with other doctors that is the exact opposite and it is not comfortable. I would recommend Dr Lynch to anyone that may need some chiropractic work.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Lynch for around 6 -7 years. I go every three weeks to get adjusted. The adjustments help with back pain and boost my energy level. He's very professional, polite and concerned about my health and well being. He takes the time to discuss any issues you're having and ways to correct them.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Lynch is a wonderful human being who is knowledgeable and caring. I would love to recommend a whole lot of people to him if I only knew who! He has a wonderful staff - they are like family. Dr. Lynch has a great disposition, and he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Lynch is very knowledgeable and efficient. Unfortunately, he is usually overbooked and therefore his patients wait a long time for their scheduled appointments, like 20-40 minute waits.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Kevin H. Lynch's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal