Ratings for Dr. Kenneth S. Ring

Staff really don't seem to care about your issues or your wasted time in the waiting room, let alone trying to get help making an appointment or questions regarding coverage by insurance. They will tell you what they think you want to hear or just make up BS to make you go away.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The entire staff and doctors were excellent, from start to finish.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I would surely recommend the Center for Ambulatory Surgery to family, and friend who need surgery. I was treated with most respect from the time I arrived up the time I was discharge. Everything was explain very clear. The Center have a great staff very friendly. Thanks to Dr. Ring, and all the Staff.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

We brought our newborn to be evaluated for circumcision. I should have heeded this website. Staff was very inattentive and dressed unprofessionally. We were in the waiting room for fifty minutes past appointment. No one bothered to apologize or explain. Then we were in exam room for twenty minutes before we decided to take our son, who was understandably very fussy, home. On the way out we saw Dr. Ring, who made no apology and didn't care we were leaving. The only good part of our experience is that it spared us from Dr. Ring performing our sons circumcision. He and his staff could not care less.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Hello. Recently, I went in for a Cystoscopy with Dr Ring at his Ambulaltory Surgical Center. I was pre approved for the procedure from his scheduler, Brittany, who told me all had to pay was a copayment of $265, which Horizon, my provider, would not pick up. Fair enough. I paid this fee, and the morning of the procedure at the ambulartory center, I signed a whole bunch of paperwork. I noticed the one fom in particular stating I would be responsible for any charges not covered by my insurance. Having figured I paid the $265, and Horizon would pick up the rest, I went along with the procedure. Dr Ring is an excellent doctor, however the office staff is pure money driven. When I went for follow ups, the first thing they ask you is if you have insurance, not hello. Well, was I surprised to get a bill in the mail from the ambulatory center for $1950 for the procedure. I called Brittany, and she stated that was the part that was not picked up by Horizon! It was an itemization, that surely, if I was shown this before the procedure, I would not have gotten this done. I contacted Horizon to voice my complaint, and they said this has happened to a few other people. They told me simply, buyer beware, and when it comes to this group, beware!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ring my surgeon. He and his staff were fantastic and very helpful. I was concerened given some of the reviews, but these were clearly exceptions not the rule. Dr. Ring provided me with outstanding care and took the time to evaluate and explain what he found during the exam. He also took the time to evaluate a few other concerns for which I came in. Couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Watch out they charged ins. co for post op visit. Staff is also rude.!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Ring's scheduler is a know-it-all snot. Every conversation with her makes you feel like your a pain in the ass and/or stupid for asking a question. Dr. Ring himself is friendly, but our outcome was not as expected all three times that we saw him, so I'm not sure about the depth of his knowledge. Maybe any urologist would have had the same opinions given our circumstances, but his underestimation of the seriousness of the condition could have had catastrophic consequences. Thankfully, God was looking out for us, so all is well, but definitely get a second opinion, and listen to it!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Rings staff dont know how to treat peole, they are very rude

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr Ring is very rude and doesnt know how to treat his patients nicely. The day of the sugery he told my husband and I not to call him after hours because he didnt want to recieve any phone calls during the night. My son got an infection from the circumcision that the Dr performed on him I took him to the office and he didn't want to confirm my son had infection but you can clearly tell he did. He perscribed him antibiotics and ask to see him in a week a week later he cancelled the appointment because he was going to be too busy that day. My son is only 1 year old and he crys everytime I apply the ointment. I took him to the ER and they said I had to go to the doctor that performed the surgery. Infants should be top priority and I will never recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Kenneth S. Ring's Credentials

• Spanish

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1985)