Ratings for Dr. Raj Vijay

I saw him too as he was close to work. Agree completely with last comments. Told me to go to a gym after complaining that I could not move my left arm. Would not give me an xray - said he would not give me a "dose of radiation". Muscle relaxant pills was his remedy. Worked month until got smart and went to Pan am clinic. So much pain by this time could not move. Herniated disc in neck and off work for months. Would never, never go back to this doctor and tell people the same.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Areyou guys kidding me? He is horrible. Alot of our staff use him as a walk in because he is close to work. He has misdiagnosed so many of us, the joke around the office was he's a dentist practising medicine. He told me I has tonsillitis and he told me to take Tylenol for the pain, even though I was complaining about a cough. I ended up with severe Pneumonia!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Recommends preventive methods as much as cures, which makes healthier and effective person. We have been using him for over ten years and find him considerate and thoughtful and above all very understanding. Available any time we need as a true family physician.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Very good doctor always go to him understands my problems and not some doctors dat will intimediate you because you are from a diffrent country. Thanks Vjay for being there for me thanks.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007