Ratings for Dr. Morton Julius

I finally re-connected (by telephone) with my favorite dentist....over 40 years ago my daughter and I visited Dr. Julius.....he was absolutely wonderful, professional and kind. To date...I have not found another dentist with whom I have felt as comfortable...If ever I get back to NYC....He will be my dentist....Dr. Julius....'rock star' of the the dental world....!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

my experience with dr julius,was truly great, he was very polite and cared about you, it showed.Ididnt experence any pain at all.He is a great dentist.I would back him at anytime, I rate him 100%. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Julius for more than 10 years & found him to be an excellent practicioner. He is both skilled and personable. In addition, Dr. Julius is HONEST and does not attempt to con patients into having unecessary work done just to increase his revenue. I had this experience with 2 previous dentists.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Julius is the best. I've been going to him for over 40 years and he has always been professional and honest and his work is impeccable. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants to go to a dentist who knows what he's doing and explains everything as he goes along. He's a great guy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Julius is an great dentist...he's down to earth...answers all your questions...staff was also very friendly and helpful...positive experience

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007