Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Mallette

I had a great experience at Dr. Mallette's office. He was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. He took the time to listen to my concerns. His staff has followed up with me as far as my meds, physical therapy and orthopedic splint. I feel like they really followed through and did everything you would expect from a Dr.s office. I would definitely refer him to a friend.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Mallette is extremely kind, tactful, full of humor, knowledgable, and professional in his manner, diagnosis and treatment. I feel honored to have been a patient of his on three office visits. He has fully satisfied me in answering all of my questions (in detail, I might add). I would recommend him to anyone in a New York minute. He completely put me at ease even though I have a low pain threshold. The injections I needed for Plantar's fasciitis weren't half as bad as I thought they would be, thanks to a doctor that cares about his patients, and knows how to administer an injection and put the patient at ease at the same time. Wow!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I found Dr. Brian Mallette to be very knowledgeable,helpful,quite courteous and consistantly involved and interested in my recent surgery on 2 toes. I felt extrememely prepared about my surgery and very comfortable with Dr. Mallette operating. I appreciated how he explained everything before surgery AND he handled my follow-ups just as detail oriented. I developed a small infection at the surgery sight and he brought me right in and by the next day, I was good to go!! He is of a genuine, kind nature and quite approachable, which I find noteably welcome today---If you need a podiatrist, HE'S your guy!! :)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

As probably one of the most 'non-compliant' patients a doctor could have, he still showed patience and compassion when dealing with my issues. He has performed multiple procedures on both of my feet and now that I have found him since he departed his last practice, I will be going to him again for continued care. Medicine is not an exact science therefore requiring a strong knowledge base in conjunction with proper diagnostic tools to identify and fix the issue. He exhausts all options to reach a successful outcome before jumping to radical procedures that may be more risky and expensive. Thats putting the patient and not the 'pocketbook' first and thats good medicine.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I think Dr. Mallette and his staff are the greatest. As a diabetic I have been one of his patients for many years and have experienced nothing but the best. I love his sense of humor and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

I liked this guy and his staff, but after my surgery I have a toe that does not bend, this was NOT part of the surgery. I also have scare tissue or something on the bottom of my foot, I do not walk correctly as I cannot put my foot down properly, he says there is nothing he can do. Because of not walking correctly I ended up having knee surgery. I am sure one day I am going to have to have someone go in and clean up my foot if that is even possibly, needless to say it will not be this guy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

He is a great doctor and is not in a hurry to do surgery. He is just as likely to try the less invasive route first. His nurse Nala is great and is personable. That said, he is often running behind schedule by 30-40 minutes unless your the first patient of the day. But I think he is well worth it.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Brian J. Mallette's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Florida