Ratings for Dr. David E. Cornell

I have taken all my children to see Dr. Cornell, he is explains everything in detail and very helpful

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have seen Dr Cornell for several years. The office was very clear, and the staff more than helpful. Each time I have a problem, bunion, infected toe nail, it was explained to me what was wrong, the cause and solution. I have referred many of my friends to his office and have not heard one complaint.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

This guy is more like a cartoon character than a Dr. I had orthodics made beecause he "swore" this would make my aching feet 100% better. I'm thinking a little pocket money for the Doc. My feet are no better.Very unprofessional staff, act like Jr high kids

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

I had a pinch in between my toes. His recommendation is to quit playing sports. He also gave me an injection or as he calls it "juice" that just made the problem worse an billed my insurance company $471.00 for the injection! I went to another podiatrist that recommended less invasive methods and actually listened to me. Your time and money is better spent somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007