Ratings for Dr. Don C. Creevy

Don is a great doctor. He was my obgyn for a couple of decades before I moved away. He is very concerned about his patients. He sent me to Stanford for a test and phoned me the same evening with the (good) results so I wasn't stressed out too much waiting for them. He is up to date on the latest research and takes plenty of time to discuss things. I never felt rushed. His long time assistant is a very nice lady as well.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

It's been several years since my wife employed Dr.Creevy as her obstetrician. However, he is one of the most caring physicians I have ever seen. He is also one of the few who doesn't know everything! When he doesn't he tells you he doesn't but says he will research it and he does!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Creevy always had me waiting. He said inappropriate things to me during my first exam with him. He completely mismanaged my labor and delivery, causing major unnecessary stress and angst, as well as vaginal tearing that could have been avoided. He broke my membranes without my consent. He made himself out to be very supportive of natural, non-invasive childbirth; however, when I was in labor, it was like Jekyll and Hyde. He all of a sudden wanted to give me pitocin to rush my labor and delivery, transferred me out of a peaceful birth center, and into one of the most invasive medical environments to have a baby in.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

My insurance does not cover preventive medical. Dr. C has been my ob/gyn for 33 years. For the last few years I have used him only for gyn care and found him to be very available. I had a health problem early on a Sunday AM and he called me back within minutes. After helping me determine what needed to be done, he called me back in the evening to see how everything was. He takes a very detailed family history because he has read the research which shows that keeping your history in mind will help a physician plan the best care for you. He does not rush you during the appointment so if you are the type that needs to "work up the nerve" to ask a question, you will have the time to do it and also not feel stupid for asking any kind of question. His office staff is great at calling back when they say they will. I trust him to refer me to a specialist should he personally not be able to treat any future problems I may develop. He enjoys educating his patients in self-care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I saw Dr. Creevy from 1996-2000 for OB and GYN. He was kind, caring and knowledgeable. He followed my health very closely when I developed signs of pre-eclampsia and promptly referred me to specialists when it became necessary. He was calm and relaxed, never rushed in both OB and GYN visits. He is a great fit for patients who prefer a collaborative wholistic relationship with their doctor. If you like to be dictated to choose another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Was looking for a new Gynecologist and thought because he did not deliver babies anymore I would have a better chance of not having my appointments cancelled or having to endure long waits. This part-time doctor is relatively unavailable for any kind of urgent issues as it turns out, only works a few days a week. Since I am exceptionally healthy I was not too concerned about that. However, this annual exam was the strangest, most disturbing doctor experience I have ever had. The appointment took nearly 2 hours with a manual exam that was needlessly and uncomfortably long. This was a routine yearly exam at which time I had no gynecological concerns whatsoever and was in excellent health. He asked far too many questions of a personal nature that had nothing to do with my health, such as what my father (now deceased) did for a living, what my husbnd does for a living, schools I attended, etc. I felt this doctor behaved intrusively and inappropriately. A perverse and scary experience.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Don C. Creevy's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1961)