Ratings for Dr. Patrick D. Griffith

I had 2 appointments with him. First one he was kind and caring and did a caudle on me. Said he wanted to help. 2nd visit, well thats the biggest joke of all got pissed at me told me to each chicken and lots of fruits and im an insulin diabetic got mad at me cause he said i was fat. durring the procedure didnt give me enough meds have me 1/2 of what was given the first time and told me to go see a nutrisionist. And then instead of telling me himself dismissed me from his service. Stating to his staff that the procedure didnt work well he wont listen to me about the fact that it does but he didnt give me the meds i needed before she shoved needles in to nerve endings. I now have to go to another freaking state once a mo for pain meds and I cant drive. I got a call from his staff who told me thats not there problem. and that I had to take a taxi. yeah like i have that much money.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

He was rushed and didn't explain procedures very well. He was never on time. Acted as if he didn't believe I was in pain. Ended up telling me my arm pain was due to me needing to loose weight. Seriously??? He wouldn't refill my pain meds and eventually told me my treatment was done eventhough I never reached pain free results.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I had been Patrick's patient for 5 yrs. I have Multiple Sclerosis. I had an intrathecal pump implanted in 10/2003 for pain and spasticity. The pain relief I was promised never manifested. I rode a rollercoaster of pain,hope,experimentation and more pain. A host of things he asserted as true,through my own investigations,I discovered weren't. I found he is more concerned with CYA than my well-being and quality of life. I fired him!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

I changed doctors to find one who spoke to me before and after treatment and who followed the xray for the correct injection site.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Patrick D. Griffith's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)