Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Ahmet

Dr. Ahmet is an excellent doctor. She is kind and sensitive to my son's concerns and we have received exceptional care with her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This doctor is extremely unfair, she did not treat my son fairly. Quite frankly she wasted my time, is incredibly arrogant and rude. Go elsewhere if your really concerned of your child's growth.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My son has seen Dr. Ahmet at CHEO for many years. She is always caring, kind and will explain things in a way that he can understand. Her nurse Brenda is also top notch!! I am very grateful to have these 2 women guiding us with our son's issues.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

We have seen Dr. Ahmet on several ocasions for evaluation of my son's growth. She had a kind gentle demeanor and was very sensitive to my son's concerns about his height. She explained things very clearly and was very reassuring. She was able to put both my son at I at ease and seemed exceptionally knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

We have been to Dr. Ahmet on 3 occasions for our child with short stature. She has been incredibly helpful and resourceful and has put our son's concerns at ease. We would highly recommend Dr. Ahmet.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007