Ratings for Dr. Jonathan E. Jensen

Dr. Jensen is one of the best gastroenterologist in Boulder CO ....haven't been in so see him but had several edoscopys and colonoscopys performed and he is excellent. His nursing staff and RNs are super in the operating room and after the procedure. Keep it up Dr. JJ ....will be in soon

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Disappointing to say the least. The staff is extremely rude and incompetent. I felt like Dr Jansen didn't have any interest or respect for me as a patient. Didn't provide me with any insights or recommendations that I didn't know already already just by doing a quick research on google. Very poor and sad to see that doctors like him are still in practice - and what a waste of time and money!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Jensen is a great doctor. He was so helpful, staff was warm and caring and friendly and offered all of the information that I ever needed. I've never had a doctor educate me so much before about my condition. Im very happy that I came here.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Worst Doctor I have ever had. Took phone calls in middle of consultation. Spent less than 5 minutes with me and was rushing out of room leaving me with many more questions. Was always a long wait every time I went there. After many test and lots of money spent I did not receive any good information about condition. I felt he had no competence as a doctor at all and is trying to run as many cattle through there as possible to make the most money.

Submitted May 17, 2014

If are looking for anything more than a ROUTINE colonoscopy DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! If you are having serious health issues do not waste your precious time with this doctor or his incapable staff. This man is, nothing short of, an utter disgrace to Longmont's medical community.

Submitted May 12, 2014

Horrible experience don't recommend him to anyone. He treats the staff poorly and is very high tempered. High turnover at his office. Every time I've been there there's new people. Nobody knows what they're doing.

Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Jensen is great. His staff is awful. I was so pleased with the time he spent with me. He answered all my questions and laid out my options. The colonoscopy went great. But getting to him is so painful that it makes me want to go elsewhere. The front desk person is great. But his physicians assistant is extremely rude and unknowledgeable. The woman who checks you in and handles payment dishes out more pain than what you came in to get resolved. There are others that also rate very low. If he could dump this staff and employ health professionals I'd have nothing but great things to say.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

He is one of the best gasterinologist in Boulder CO I had both colonoscopy and edoscopy on me several times. I have major gastric problems and he has performed many tests to find out what is going on. His tests performed were great and his staff would outstanding. Did not even know when they put in IV's.He has a great sense of humor and I would recommend Dr. Jensen for any GI problem. He is one outstanding dr., his office is clean and he is extremely busy because he is professional, honest and highly recommend Dr. Jensen. I read some of the negative comments and they are NOT true.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I had never had a colonoscopy before and am 66 years old. I was very nervous. Dr. Jensen and his staff were wonderful. They talked to me and explained what they were doing in detail. I was able to relax before they started the procedure . I recommend them highly

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I wad quoted just under 1,000. In the end its over 4000 and the bills keep coming in. stay away. His staff is rude. Front office lady is awesome. She's the only bright spot in this office.

Submitted March 18, 2012

Dr. Jonathan E. Jensen's Credentials

• German

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company