Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Secaur

I am SO sad I had to move. I love Dr Secaur, he was very informative. Office staff was always so nice and wait time was at minimal.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

This Dr is a joke. Dr. Secaur seen us in the hospital this last week after giving birth to our son. Upon him examining him on multiple occasions he failed to notice a cleft palate... this is a major issue and only proves he knows nothing! We regret him ever touching our baby and have thankfully already switched practices and are going through all the necessary treatments. Thanks for risking our babies life with your ignorance!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Secaur is wonderful. I do not take my children here anymore though. The staff is rude, wouldn't ever schedule me with Dr. Secaur. Also when you call in to office, an automated system picks up then you usually have to wait anywhere from 10-20 minutes to speak to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Secaur is wonderful! He is extremely knowledgeable and always takes the side of caution! We have had a few serious situations with our son and we are very grateful for Dr. Secaur and the way each situation was handled.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Secaur is a great pediatrician. He takes the time to really look over your child & tells you what he is doing or looking for and why. He doesn't rush you & makes sure everything is taken care of and there are no questions before you leave.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Secaur is a great pediatrician. He explains everything he is doing during the exam and why he is doing it. I specifically ask for him when I bring my children in to the practice.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Staff if awful!! Dr. is very knowledgable and answered all my questions. Although, I like this doctor, I no longer see him for my children as staff is very rude and unprofessional. I have heard this from many of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007