Ratings for Dr. William A. Calderwood

Worst doctor I have ever come into contact with, very rude! Doctor is very unprofessional, and I will be getting a new doctor as soon as possible. Office is stuck in 80's, they don't even have a email account.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr Calderwood is very knowledgable, professional and compassionate. He works very hard and long hours and will do everything possible to help you without regard to money. He is truely one of the last of the Doctors that puts the patient first. Both my wife and go to him. I, myself have an M.D. degree and my wife is a Nurse Anesthetist, so we know a GOOD Doctor when we see one.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I moved to the area and found this guy in the phone book. Very unimpressed. He asked me why I had a different last name than my husband, then laughed and smirked to himself. Very condescending, would never reccomend this poor excuse of a dr.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr Calderwood took a look at me and took care of the problem no charge very nice man and very good doc thanks would reccomend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Dr. Calderwood isn't our family's doctor, just our neighbor. But we can tell from experience that Bill has a heart of gold. When our daughter was hit with a staph infection, Bill checked in with us every night after work, making sure she was recovering. He never hesitates to help ourselves or neighbors in day-to-day problems. And this is not a neighborhood of doctors and lawyers, but of IT guys and teachers. If Bill used some salty language, maybe it's some carryover from his having served in the Navy, but I'm guessing someone else swore first. He is very approachable, down-to-earth, and has given much of himself over the years to various charitable causes. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bill based on his widespread knowledge and strong character, in a time when character issues abound.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

My husband and I both see Dr. Calderwood and have great visits with him. We now travel 40+ miles to continue seeing him after moving. He listens to you regarding your symptoms and treats you thoroughly including a plan for follow-up care.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Very unprofessional and not at all helpfull. Not very good bedside manner. Uses profranity with children present. Would NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. William A. Calderwood's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sun City West, AZ