Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Dennis

Very knowledgeable and carrying physician! Friendly staff, overall excellent experience! But if you think he will give you a pill and all your problems will go away - then it's not for you. You need to listen to what Dr. Dennis tells you and be an active participant in your care. Otherwise, go see any other ENT who will keep prescribing antibiotics and steroids.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Dennis for just about a year now and my life has changed 100% for the better. Every doctor I have seen said it was just "Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome" Dr. Dennis found my cure. Thank you Dr. Dennis!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Dennis is the best! Thank you for would king with me and getting me out of my toxic environment and being so persistent. Other Doctor's need to learn from you and go back to Environmentsl Medicine.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Dennis Has Been Treating Me For Toxic Mold Exposure For over a year now. He Is Extremely Knowledgeable And Has Been Such A Blessing. I Am So Much Better Since He Started Treating Me. He Is A God Send. I Began To See A Huge Improvement After Only A Few Short Weeks. His Staff Is Also Very KnowledgeableAnd Helpful. He Is Very Thorough And Takes Time To Explain In Detail Your Treatment And Answers Any Questions You Might Have. I Highly Recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

There are few physicians who go to the lengths this man does to get you well. I cannot comment on his ENT surgical ability because I haven't needed it, but he has saved my life from a chronic mold infection that destroyed my endocrine system. Mayo Clinic failed, Emory doctors failed, but Dr. Dennis did not. Your first meeting with him is a bit shocking, but that's because he wants to motivate you. To get over a chronic infection takes tremendous willpower and dedication. He doesn't sugar coat it at all. If you are determined to recover, he will walk with you every step of the way - that's perhaps what I admire most. If you suffer from mold or autoimmune issues, there is not another doctor I would recommend above Dr. Dennis. Dr. Shoemaker's got nothing on him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Do not ever let this doctor (how he got that degree I'll never know) near you. Your life is at stake. He is the worst doctor ever in the world of all time! Numerous corrective procedures were required after he maimed me. STAY AWAY - RUN !!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I credit Dr Dennis with saving my life. He was engaged, concerned, and professional, as well as forthcoming with details when asked.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

All covered by my insurance (Guardian) - Dr. Dennis is a knowledgable professional that I feel confident saved my life. Go with the best or don't go at all.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

In short, I saw various physicians over the past three years trying to discover what was wrong with me. Internists, dermatolagists, gastroenterologists, etc. They also just gave me a pill to try, none of it worked and they began to just think my problems were all in my head. When explaining my challenges to my dentist (a Harvard grad) he told me about Dr. Dennis who he used as his ENT. That was a year ago and my life has drastically changed for the better! Dr. Dennis is a fungus specialist and will get you well ... not simply treat your symptoms with some pill. I am a male who suffers from Candida and Dr. Dennis has been a Godsend!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Donald P. Dennis's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1974)