Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Dennis

This doctor literally ruined my life. I had already been sick for over 7 years when I went to see him for toxic mold illness and a systemic fungal infection which I acquired from the mold. I also have Lyme disease. He gave me steroids to nebulize with the antifungal and a few days later I ended up in the hospital. Come to find out steroids are the absolute worst thing that you can give to somebody with toxic mold infections and Lyme disease as they suppress the immune system and cause the infections to disseminate. Why on Earth this man would give a steroid to someone with a systemic fungal infection when it clearly states on WebMD to not give that particular medication if someone has a fungal infection is beyond me. When I contacted his office about this they were so mean and nasty that I ended up in tears on the phone with them multiple times trying to get a hold of dr. Dennis to talk to him about what was going on. He not once called me personally rather I had to go through his me horrible receptionist to try to get some kind of solution for why i had became literally bedridden overnight from his treatments. It is now a year-and-a-half since I have seen him and I still am so ill I can barely function because of the steroid that he gave me. He said to his nurse that he had never seen a reaction like that before but any doctor that has any knowledge of fungal infections and Lyme disease would know that I should have never been given that drug in the first place. This man claims to be a Christian yet would not even get on the phone to talk with me despite how sick I was and then they had the nerve to drop me as a patient I'm guessing because he didn't want to deal with any liability issues of how sick his treatments had made me. Before seeing him I was functioning at about 70%. Now a year-and-a-half later I am still only at 20% functionality because of this doctor. This man did not take any responsibility for the fact that his treatments made me so sick nor did he try and offer me any type of resolution of what to do from there and I was left on my own to try to figure it out with no support whatsoever. This has literally been the worst year and a half of my entire life. I would highly not suggest going to see this doctor if you care about your health at all.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Very knowledgeable and carrying physician! Friendly staff, overall excellent experience! But if you think he will give you a pill and all your problems will go away - then it's not for you. You need to listen to what Dr. Dennis tells you and be an active participant in your care. Otherwise, go see any other ENT who will keep prescribing antibiotics and steroids.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Dennis for just about a year now and my life has changed 100% for the better. Every doctor I have seen said it was just "Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome" Dr. Dennis found my cure. Thank you Dr. Dennis!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Dennis is the best! Thank you for would king with me and getting me out of my toxic environment and being so persistent. Other Doctor's need to learn from you and go back to Environmentsl Medicine.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Dennis Has Been Treating Me For Toxic Mold Exposure For over a year now. He Is Extremely Knowledgeable And Has Been Such A Blessing. I Am So Much Better Since He Started Treating Me. He Is A God Send. I Began To See A Huge Improvement After Only A Few Short Weeks. His Staff Is Also Very KnowledgeableAnd Helpful. He Is Very Thorough And Takes Time To Explain In Detail Your Treatment And Answers Any Questions You Might Have. I Highly Recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

There are few physicians who go to the lengths this man does to get you well. I cannot comment on his ENT surgical ability because I haven't needed it, but he has saved my life from a chronic mold infection that destroyed my endocrine system. Mayo Clinic failed, Emory doctors failed, but Dr. Dennis did not. Your first meeting with him is a bit shocking, but that's because he wants to motivate you. To get over a chronic infection takes tremendous willpower and dedication. He doesn't sugar coat it at all. If you are determined to recover, he will walk with you every step of the way - that's perhaps what I admire most. If you suffer from mold or autoimmune issues, there is not another doctor I would recommend above Dr. Dennis. Dr. Shoemaker's got nothing on him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Do not ever let this doctor (how he got that degree I'll never know) near you. Your life is at stake. He is the worst doctor ever in the world of all time! Numerous corrective procedures were required after he maimed me. STAY AWAY - RUN !!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I credit Dr Dennis with saving my life. He was engaged, concerned, and professional, as well as forthcoming with details when asked.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

All covered by my insurance (Guardian) - Dr. Dennis is a knowledgable professional that I feel confident saved my life. Go with the best or don't go at all.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Donald P. Dennis's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1974)