Ratings for Dr. Kristin Hoffman

I've been trying to get an IUD since April. It's been a horrible experience, finally I got a date for October, after taking the afternoon off from work, getting off my regular birth control and taking misoprostol I went to Dr. Hoffman's office and no one was there! I sat outside for 30 minutes waiting, the sad thing is the company next door to Dr. Hoffman's came out to tell me they were closed! I still haven't heard back from them. It has been a waste of my time and money. I understand emergencies happen, but a simple phone call would be nice! I do not understand how you can run a clinic like this.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have been trying to get ahold of her office since August 13. He phone is never answered and she has no space for voicemail. I ended up writting an old fashioned letter. I have an upcoming surgery scheduled that I need to cancel and cannot get a hold of her.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I'm not pleased with hoffman and if I could go back to before she was my gyno I 100% would! I had a similar experience to others - had an appointment booked, her office rescheduled it. Every single time i went there after the office was empty and closed. Apparently she was on vacation. So I go to emergency 4 times because the IUD she put in me when I was 15!!!!! is seriously wrong and hurting me. Guess what still haven't got ahold of her! Im disgusted by her service!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Had a similar experience to another commentor - had an appointment booked, her office rescheduled it more than once, and on the day of the appointment the office was empty and closed. Apparently she was on vacation. She would not schedule my appointment after that, so I never got in to see her. I think she may have been against my getting an IUD as a young person, because that seems to be a trend here. Go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

She was extremely rude and didn't take the time to answer any of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Had an appointment knowone in office, knowone called to tell my appt changed or cancelled.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Awesome Doctor!Very Confident in her work and it shows!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I was diagnosed with a big fibroid; after my consult with Dr.Hoffman i was scheduled in within 6 weeks for surgery..I was in the hospital for 3 days she visited every morning..I have nothing but good to say..I was well taken care off..

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have fibroids that are causing me all kinds of issues not to mention I haven't had my period in 2 years. Dr Hoffman was unwilling to help and very rude. She told me not to come see her again as fibroids were not an issue, nor was the fact that I was not bleeding at all. I cannot even be intimate with my husband, I am in pain all the time and now am having complications with my bladder due to these fibroids. Dr Hoffman should be ashamed at her manor. I do not know how people like that become Doctors when they clearly don't want to help their patients. Our health care system is very flawed.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Staff are inept and rude. They failed to notify us that the doctor was away and when my daughter and I showed up for the appt. lights were on but doors were locked and no one answered the phone. We waited for over an hour and no one showed up or returned my call. No notes on the door stating the doctor was away and their voicemail stated they were open 9am-2pm. I called the next day, same thing no answer left a 2nd voicemail and the following day my call was returned (2 days after the first message I left) The receptionist then proceeds to tell me that I was called with the appt change! YET I had to tell her my name! Then insisted that she had spoken to my daughter with the change...funny thing is that my number is the only contact number so she would have spoken to me . Instead of just admitting she screwed up and apologizing for her error, she blamed us! To have staff that is unprofessional as this makes me wonder what type of doctor would we be seeing. I have never experienced this with any doctor I have had or any of my family has seen. Would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017