Ratings for Dr. Kristin Hoffman

We are so lucky to have a Dr with so much knowledge in Medicine Hat

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

No. Bed side manner. Would not see her again. I had an iud and then a follow up ultra sound. Was laterally in for 2 mins. She asked me no questions on how i was doing with it. It was honestly the worst experience getting one...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I had a referral placed through my family doctor to see Dr. Hoffman for an IUD. After months of not getting a phone call I was finally able to get through to her office after continuously trying and getting a voicemail inbox that was full. They told me that I had an appointment scheduled for months later that nobody phoned to tell me about. They told me that I had to go and get a pregnancy test completed at the lab a day or two before my appointment. I filled my prescription for the IUD and took time off work to go and get my pregnancy test completed and showed up to her new office where I was directed to go for my appointment. I went to open the door and it was locked. I was about 10 minutes early so I waited in my car for the appointment and nobody ever showed up to open the door. I tried to call the office number and was prompted with a voicemail message and when I attempted to leave a voicemail the inbox was again full. After waiting for approximately 30 minutes after my appointment was scheduled for I finally left. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed as I had to wait months for this appointment and took the day off work for it without receiving a phone call to explain the cancellation or reason for not attending. It’s been a week since that appointment was scheduled and I still have not received a phone call from the office to explain the situation. I understand that emergencies come up and doctors are needed for more important matters but a simple phone call would have been considerate. I would not recommend anyone to see this doctor based on my experience.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I've been trying to get an IUD since April. It's been a horrible experience, finally I got a date for October, after taking the afternoon off from work, getting off my regular birth control and taking misoprostol I went to Dr. Hoffman's office and no one was there! I sat outside for 30 minutes waiting, the sad thing is the company next door to Dr. Hoffman's came out to tell me they were closed! I still haven't heard back from them. It has been a waste of my time and money. I understand emergencies happen, but a simple phone call would be nice! I do not understand how you can run a clinic like this.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have been trying to get ahold of her office since August 13. He phone is never answered and she has no space for voicemail. I ended up writting an old fashioned letter. I have an upcoming surgery scheduled that I need to cancel and cannot get a hold of her.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I'm not pleased with hoffman and if I could go back to before she was my gyno I 100% would! I had a similar experience to others - had an appointment booked, her office rescheduled it. Every single time i went there after the office was empty and closed. Apparently she was on vacation. So I go to emergency 4 times because the IUD she put in me when I was 15!!!!! is seriously wrong and hurting me. Guess what still haven't got ahold of her! Im disgusted by her service!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Had a similar experience to another commentor - had an appointment booked, her office rescheduled it more than once, and on the day of the appointment the office was empty and closed. Apparently she was on vacation. She would not schedule my appointment after that, so I never got in to see her. I think she may have been against my getting an IUD as a young person, because that seems to be a trend here. Go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

She was extremely rude and didn't take the time to answer any of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Had an appointment knowone in office, knowone called to tell my appt changed or cancelled.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Awesome Doctor!Very Confident in her work and it shows!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017