Ratings for Dr. Agnes Idicula

I have been extremely happy with Dr. Idicula's care. She has listened to me, especially when I have told the nursing staff in the preliminary visit what the issues are. When needed she has had tests run. The nurse is is personable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

I had been seeing Dr. Agnes Idicula for the past 2 years. She seemed kind of helpful at first, but then it seems as if she does not believe you when you go back with health issues. Doesnt take the time to read the information before entering the room. Had to explain myself many times. There is really no communication with her, it seems like she tries to rush you out fast. I called her to explain that my pain was still persistent and instead, she sent me a certified letter stating she could no longer have me as her patient. Maybe cause I said that all she does is take money from me to see me at her office. I really cant recommend this doctor to any one. Always going on vacations and not really paying attention to her patients like a real doctor should.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

This doctor is very pleasant, kind and extremely knowledgeable. the very best.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007