Ratings for Dr. Elsa C. Caire

I have been a patient of Dr. Caire's for several years. She has taken the time to get to know me and my husband and provided excellent knowledge and support as we tried to conceive our first child. I have never felt rushed by her. After several years of trying to conceive she personally called to congratulate me when we were finally successful. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I love Dr Caire she has been my Ob since my 1st pregnancy she has delivered all 3 of my children via csection. She is great and I would recomend her to anyone !

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Caire has been my doctor for 26 years. I have always been satisfied with the attention I receive while in her office. She delivered my second child (not on call with the first) by c-section as my baby was tangled in his umbilical cord. I always feel I am in good hands under her care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Very good doctor, very supportive! However, sometimes I feel that she is rushing me...! Nevertheless,I strongly recommend her to any woman in need for an OB/GY.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr Caire has been my doctor for 23 years. She has seem me through many abnormal conditions, and has been both medically exceptional and emotionally supportive. I am never rushed and always amazed at how she remembers my particulars from among the hundreds of patients she deals with. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Not sure she explores all appropriate options for best patient outcome.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Caire is an exceptional doctor. I have been a patient of hers for several years and have always felt I received the best care possible. She delivered my first child which was a very positive experience. I have recommended her to everyone I know. She is obviously very competent but also highly personable. I have always felt that she has listened to and addressed every one of my concerns in a very professional manner. She is definitely the best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Caire. I have been going to her for years and recommend her to everyone who asks for a good OBGYN. I tell them, she's not just good, she's great! I even recommended my mother in law to her! She listens and you never feel rushed during a visit. You feel like you're the only patient she has for the day when you're in the room with her and she asks about the kids, your husband, your life, etc. From annual exams to having children, you know that she really knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Elsa C. Caire's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1980)