Ratings for Dr. Daniel Levitan

Honestly when I showed up to my apt the file cabinets were stacked so high with files and look so disorganized, it was a little scary. Then when I went in to the Dr's office the papework and whatever else on his desk was stacked so high that when he sat down I could barely see him! It was honestly borderline hoarder, HOWEVER, I found his knowledge base to be top level and he was very in tune with what was going on with me and asked a million questions which was a comforting factor for me. For some the messiness of the office may not be so comforting, maybe they are in the middle of a move? Not sure but definitely something the office should think about, there are some people that are afraid to go to the Dr and this could really scare them.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Have seen Dr. Levitan 4 times over last 2 years. The office is extremely organized and Dr. Levitan is the most puntual doctor appointment I ever have. He's on time and spends time with you. And then you are out the door -- ON SCHEDULE!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

He's an odd one when it comes to personality, but he's VERY knowledgeable when it comes to the kidneys and nephrology. His staff is friendly and I usually have to wait no more than 10 minutes to see him each time.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Daniel Levitan's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA