Ratings for Dr. Carl Peters

Dr. Peters operated on cataracts in both my eyes. I was amazed at how bad my eye sight had really been. He gave me back quality of life for which I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

High pressure in my eyes was found during a regular eye exam. I was sent immediately to Dr. Carl Peters and was diagnosed with glaucoma. I was treated to bring down the pressures. I later had laser treatment successfully keeping my pressures down. During a regular check Dr. Peters found the start of macular degeneration . He has been treating me and checking regularly. I am totally impressed with his modern equipment, his skills and his staff. I credit Dr Peters for being able to see today and maintain my Class 1 Drivers License..

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr . Peters took amazing care of me yesterday and resolved an issue left over by a well know ophthalmologist in Kelowna who was too afraid to try to resolve a minor complication from his cataract surgery. It may have been "minor" to the other Dr. but today I have a major improvement in my vision and well being thanks to Dr. Peters. Dr. Peters knowledge, skill level and willingness to help has given me vision in my left eye I should have had over a year ago. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Peters was worth the wait. The other wait was longer was a waste of precious time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Highly skilled and Mom loves them not having to use the eye clamp. He is quick and efficient, staff all work together like a well oiled machine.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I had cataract syrgery by the best team ever. Informative, knowledgeable and professional in every aspect of the process. Highly, highly recommend this team!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Diagnosed with a Rapid growing Cataract.... got in to see Dr. Peters within a week of onset of vision problems. Was booked in for surgery as soon as he could get me in. Walked into the Center blind as a bat and left being able to see where i was walking. What a relief. Much thanks Dr Peters and staff

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My husband recently had cataract surgey in both eyes performed by Dr Peters. The whole process, starting with excellent information about what to expect and how to prepare for it, the surgery itself and the followup, was well planned and executed in a professional manner. On the days of the surgeries Dr Peters and his staff were not only skilled but also caring, recognizing the anxiety level that most patients experience. The outcome of the surgeries was excellent with my husband now enjoying greatly improved vision. Many thanks to a kind, skillful opthamologist. Alice Butcher

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Very happy with my eyelid surgery - I look 10 years younger - doc did a great job as he had to even out my eyes as well - the staff were very nice and helpful during recovery

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I'm grateful for the skill and patience of Dr. Peters. In addition to my successful cataract surgery about three years ago he has been successfully treated my macular degeneration. Both he and his staff are courteous.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Recently, after having an eye examination by my Optometrist it was discovered that I had a possible torn retina in my left eye. my Optometrist , thankfully, referred me to Dr. Carl Peters who was able to take me for treatment that same day on short notice. His staff and he were exemplary in dealing with me and my problem. Dr. Peters preformed laser surgery immediately to correct this tear and explained the follow ups very professionally . A bad situation was corrected as soon as possible by Dr. Peters and his staff. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017