Ratings for Dr. Carl Peters

Highly skilled and Mom loves them not having to use the eye clamp. He is quick and efficient, staff all work together like a well oiled machine.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I had cataract syrgery by the best team ever. Informative, knowledgeable and professional in every aspect of the process. Highly, highly recommend this team!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Diagnosed with a Rapid growing Cataract.... got in to see Dr. Peters within a week of onset of vision problems. Was booked in for surgery as soon as he could get me in. Walked into the Center blind as a bat and left being able to see where i was walking. What a relief. Much thanks Dr Peters and staff

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My husband recently had cataract surgey in both eyes performed by Dr Peters. The whole process, starting with excellent information about what to expect and how to prepare for it, the surgery itself and the followup, was well planned and executed in a professional manner. On the days of the surgeries Dr Peters and his staff were not only skilled but also caring, recognizing the anxiety level that most patients experience. The outcome of the surgeries was excellent with my husband now enjoying greatly improved vision. Many thanks to a kind, skillful opthamologist. Alice Butcher

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Very happy with my eyelid surgery - I look 10 years younger - doc did a great job as he had to even out my eyes as well - the staff were very nice and helpful during recovery

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I'm grateful for the skill and patience of Dr. Peters. In addition to my successful cataract surgery about three years ago he has been successfully treated my macular degeneration. Both he and his staff are courteous.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Recently, after having an eye examination by my Optometrist it was discovered that I had a possible torn retina in my left eye. my Optometrist , thankfully, referred me to Dr. Carl Peters who was able to take me for treatment that same day on short notice. His staff and he were exemplary in dealing with me and my problem. Dr. Peters preformed laser surgery immediately to correct this tear and explained the follow ups very professionally . A bad situation was corrected as soon as possible by Dr. Peters and his staff. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

It is exactly 2 years since Peters performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. While they were supposed to be healing, I acquired a detached retina which required me to go to Kamloops and have emergency surgery on. Apparantely, I must have really bad luck because only 1% of cataract patients develop a detached retina right after surgery. Aside from being non-chalanat about all my experiences, he is a rude, arrogant man and his staff is unfriendly and severely need a course in dealin with patients. I cannot begin to tell you the pain, migraines, loss of life quaility that this quack has caused me, and I'm not the only one. His "methods" run like a production factory. A turnstile, if you will. people are in and out, and to Hell with any form of PROPER follow-up treatment. I have registered a complaint against him with the B.C. Medical Association, and I implore anyone reading this: FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. He has literally, ruinied my life. I have lived with this pain and suffering for 2 years now, while he continues on his merry way. DO NOT SUBJECT YOURSELF TO THIS MAN'S "MILL".

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Peters and his Staff are among the best in Canada! I have been involved in many Medical Facilities, as part of my work. Not only is Dr. Peters the most knowledgeable in his field of work, but has the personality to go along with it. Having been a patient of his for many years, it is comforting knowing that I am getting the best up-to-date treatments possible. Eyesight is extremely important to everyone. His professionalism is first-rate! We are truly blessed to have him in our small community.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Staff were not very nice and did not take the time to answer my questions. Dr. Peters was also very short with me. Not happy with my appointment!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017