Ratings for Dr. Sallie L. Scheer

This doctor is so incompetent, not only did she not know her job she is uncaring...I went in to see her on an emergency basis for a on going problem and I couldnt get in to see my regular doctor, but when I got in to see this doctor scheer and found out I was seeing a woman dr I thought great she can help me she's female, because my problem was of a female matter. I had spent over 30 min in the waiting room to see her and when I finally did see her she came in and just sat and looked at me didnt even read my file, I was in there for extensive hemmoraging and needed to find out why the birth control pills given to be by my doctor wasnt working. She had no explanation all she did was write me a prescription for another set of pills, she was in a major hurry to get out of the room simply because it was almost 5pm (time for her to go home) and I was the last patient...I do not recommend this doctor to anyone female or not. She is not knowledgeable at all...they need to take her license.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Sallie L. Scheer's Credentials

• Mercer Univ Sch Of Med, MacOn Ga 31207 (Grad. 1993)

HealthFirst