Ratings for Dr. Gregory E. Nunez

Best doctor ever i hate knapp medical center but i still go just to have him as my doctor i always see him during my appts and never just a nurse and he always answers my questions and does alot of sonograms and shows me that everything good and if he has any conserns.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Its a very friendly place very confirmed place no problem with the waiting they get u in a room fast they also explain every to you hope who every is looking for a obgyn choice Dr.Nunez and his Staff

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Nunez was my doctor twice. The first time he was great but the second time around his practice seemed to have gotten very busy and he seemed to have a problem answering my questions. Everytime I asked a question he seemed annoyed by it and answered in a rude way. He also pressured me to have my tubes tied and when I refused he became very upset all this while he was performing my c-section. His staff also failed to perform a 3-d ultrasound and when I asked about it I was told it was to late. His accent is very thick and difficult to understand.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Nunez was my regular OBGYN while I lived in Weslaco. I'm sorry, but I would not recommend this doctor. He's ok, but not great. He misdiagnosed me as NOT having genital herpes, when in fact I did! Also, when my husband and I got pregnant with our first child (which ended in miscarrage) he spoke down to me- When I told him I wasn't trying to get pregnant he said "oh, well you got off the pill, I think you were trying to get pregnant." It wasn't what he said that bothered me, but the way he said it. It just sounded a bit obnoxious. Also, his speaking is a little hard to understand since he speaks with a fairly strong Spanish accent. I do not feel he is a bad person or even a bad doctor, but I feel he wasn't the doctor for me. One more thing, I don't like his staff. When I moved away from the valley and started seeing an OBGYN in my area, I see a world of difference. I am very pleased with my current OBGYN and the staff. They are leaps and bounds better.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Gregory E. Nunez's Credentials

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Weslaco, TX