Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Mastin

Dr R Mastin is about to do my surgery I trust him with my life. Dr R Mastim has always been like a friend to me he really cares about me as a person. What more could you want in a Doctor then a friend ?.he always has a smile.Very helpful very good at all he does.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

I love Dr. Mastin. I have been his patient for 3 years and he has delivered both of my children. He may seem old but dont let his age or the way he comes across fool you. He is excellent at what he does and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Wow! I can't believe he's still practicing. I had him 10 years ago for a general practitioner. I found him to be cold with his bed side manner. He performed a biopsy on my uterus and "forgot" to warn me that I would cramp immediately with pain. When my first (and only) Pap came back as "bad", he said, "It's not like you have cancer"....not what I expect from a good Dr. Like I expressed at the beginning of this, I am surprised he is still practicing...

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

I HAVE BEEN A PT OF DR. MASTIN FOR 26 YRS. HE'S VERY CARING, KEPT HIS PROMISE TO BE THERE FOR THE DELIVERY OF MY 3 CHILDREN, CALLS BACK IN A TIMELY MATTER, AND HAS EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT PHYSICIAN WITH A WONDERFUL PERSONALITY, HE'S YOUR MAN.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Mastin since Jan. 07 and so far am pleased. He will be the doctor delivering my first baby, due in August. He is very nice, soft-spoken, and quiet. A bad thing is he doesn't talk much so you have to ask him questions. I'm sure he is quite knowledgable, but he doesn't tell you much on his own. This doesn't bother me as I feel this is not that important when choosing a doctor. I feel it should be based on how comfortable he or she makes you feel. If you want an experienced, soft-spoken, gentle doctor, Dr. Mastin is for you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Robert E. Mastin's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1966)