Ratings for Dr. R. Sean Jackson

excellent Dr and staff! put my mind at ease too! highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

P.A. Went through detailed explanation .He was very knowledgable and kind. He outlined what Dr Jackson was likely to recommend. As an orthopedic nurse myself, I already Had a good understanding of my condition, but he explained it in a way that was helpful for my husband. When Dr. Jackson came in he sat down, was very unhurried and answered every question we had. There was an intruduction to his nurse and we were given necessary information to contact her. While I am not looking forward to a big surgery, I feel like I will be in the best of hands. I think the key is to have realistic expectations about outcomes. If even half my pain is gone and I can again travel and shop with my granddaughters it will be worth it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr.Jackson is an amazing doctor who truly listened to my concerns and explained thoroughly what needed to be done surgically. I truly appreciated his staff and how compassionate he was to me..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Thank God for D. Jackson. After over 20 years of pan three surgeries he relieved pain what others. Couldn't. I am grateful for his knowledge and expertise, the staff he has with him are top notch. THANK YOU DR. JACKSON The Warrior

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM MANY TIMES

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

One year ago today Dr. Jackson and his staff did what other Dr.'s and 2 other surgeries could not do. Give me my life back. Dr. Jackson and his staff were incredible. After 2 previous surgeries by another surgeon. Dr. Jackson finally fixed my back with a 3 level anterior posterior fusion with instrumentation. I now golf, coach football, play with my kids, and exercise all without pain and medication. Thank you Dr. Jackson for improving my quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Jackson and his staff were incredible. After 2 previous surgeries by another surgeon finally fixed my back with a 3 level anterior posterior fusion with instrumentation. 8 weeks after surgery I feel new again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I have 100% faith in Dr. Sean Jackson's knowledge and procedure. I had a laminectomy with instrumented fusions - a 7 hour surgery. I had this surgery 5 weeks ago and am back at work!! Dr. Jackson is confident, knowledgeable, and honest. I could not walk more than 40 steps before surgery because of a pinched sciatica nerve. Dr. Jackson gave me my life back. I have zero leg pain now! He answers every question without hesitation. I highly recomend Dr. Jackson for your orthopedic needs!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I was very unsatisfied with the service I received from this doctor. He did not listen to my concerns and pains. He did not want to further examine my condition. When I went back to my family physician and told him how unsatisfied I was, he was apalled at the treatment I received. I do not recommend this doctor for anyone with severe pain.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Excellent knowledge and bedside manner. Treated me conservatively and avoided surgery.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. R. Sean Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)