Ratings for Dr. Nantes Combrinck

Dr. Combrinck has been the best physician I have ever had. It saddens me that he is leaving, I'm not sure that I will ever receive his kind of care ever again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Is there more than one Dr. Nantes Combrinck in town????? I'm wondering after reading the previously posted comments. The one I went to was rude and uncaring who made uncalled for smart remarks. Says one thing and then turns around and does the opposite of what he said. Can't be trusted

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Combrinck is easily the best Doctor I've ever had in my adult life. He is an amazingly positive person with extensive knowledge. He has been more proactive about following up on my test results and appointments with other specialists than I have. When a cyst on my head needed to be removed, he looked at it, identified it, and immediately booked me for an appointment to remove it the next day. This seems to be the norm for all of the other patients of his that I have spoken with.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Combrinck is a very courteous and competent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

He is an amazing doctor hands down one of the best! the first day i met him he removed a massive cyst from my side.Where as my old doctor put it off for months...he told me it was just a spider bite! Thankfully Dr.Combrinck knew what to do. Great with children and genuinely cares about people. My daughter likes him so much she baked him cookies at christmas time. My daughter spent a very long time in the hospital when she was very young and Dr. Combrinck is the only doctor that she likes and doesn't put up a fuss to see. He is worth his weight in gold. He will tell you if you need to assume responsibility for something and change it...i.e. smoking, but he is very compassionate and will find a specialist for you if he can't help you. It is hard to find a humble, punctual, and caring doctor...but if you go to Combrinck, you are very lucky because he glows with those traits.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Excellent memory and cheerful disposition are only two of the wonderful qualities that this doctor possess. He has helped more than one member of my family imrpove their quality of life through health and emotional support.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007