Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Eden

The rudest most condescending person I have ever spoken to, I don't know how she still has a job. She throws around her doctor title as if she is better than you she is just RUDE, RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. The one star is being generous I really didn't want to give her any stars but in order to post my review I had to at lease give one star.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Horrible experience! Would NOT recommend. I wanted a female gynecologist, but she was unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Eden is the worst doctor I have ever been to in any specialty. I would give her a negative rating if I could. In 2006, she performed an unnecessary endometrial biopsy on me, claiming it was to “form a gameplan going forward” when it was clearly just to collect the money from my insurance, because when the results came back and I asked her about the gameplan, she said, “um. . .” As for the procedure itself, she took me 45 minutes late, and she was a total butcher. I have a very high tolerance for pain, and this was the most painful procedure I’ve ever had. She put a clamp on my uterus, and was extremely rough and didn’t do anything different when I said, “that is killing me.” She didn’t numb my cervix, and when she took the sample, I heard a snip (she was apparently not supposed to do that), then I had explosive, blinding pain. Her nurse just stared at me coldly throughout the procedure—no reassurances, nothing. I couldn’t leave her office because I was sweating head to toe and vomiting from the pain. She literally just walked out when she was finished, so she had no idea. Another patient had to go get her. She handed me a bottle of water, patted me on the knee, said, “it will get better” and left.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Eden. I had many miscarriages and without her medical expertise, guidance and positive attitude, I would have given up! I didn't have the easiest pregnancy but she was with both my husband and me every step of the way. Additionally, my husband and I are from different cultures-Dr Eden took the time to explain every single procedure and test to both of us. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I used Dr.Eden briefly when she practiced in CT in the late 90's. I was 18 years old at the time.I told Dr.Eden that I was experiencing lower abdominal pain when I sat down. After performing a routine pelvic exam in the office, Dr.Eden told me that 'if it made me feel better, she would schedule an ultrasound". She was extremely rude and treated me as if this pain was all in my head. I learned that I had a cyst on my ovary the size of an orange and needed surgery to have it removed. After the surgery, Dr.Eden came into my hospital room to check on me. She never acknowledged either of my parents who were in the room with me. Terrible bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

very unprofessional doctor. she was demeaning and condesecending.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I had a hysterectomy and she never came out to the waiting rm to tell my family the operation was over so they worried unnecessarily for an extra hour not knowing anything. We were told she left the hospital so who knows if she or her resident operated on me. At a follow up visit, I asked about a pain I was having & she just shrugged her shoulders. New York is a big city--search on women for a good qualified doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

DR Eden runs hot or cold depending on when you catch her. I've seen her in many stages. As for her staff love them not a moment of hesitation when anything is needed, never feel uncomfortable calling the office for anything.I know it will be taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Eden is a fantastic OB/GYN. I had been going to her for 4 years before my insurance changed, then had to start paying out of pocket, so had to change doctors. I even went back one time and paid the fee without the insurance because she is so GOOD. The reception is very kind and helpful, will even call the pharmacy for you. The medical assistancts are kind as well. Dr. Eden has a gentle and calm manner. Excellent bedside manners; I also like that she takes you into her office after the exam to discuss any questions. I wish I could find another OB/GYN like Dr. Eden.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

She is knows her stuff, very clam and professional, I am so sorry she does not take insurance. I am in the market for another GYN but after dealing with Dr. Eden it's very hard to find one as professional as her. Such a shame she does not take insurance.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth A. Eden's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1987)