Ratings for Dr. John K. Mayeno

Dr Mayano is a great doctor he is very knowledgeable and helpful not to mention he has a pretty good sense of humor

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr Mayeno is an awesome doctor. I have been seeing him now for about 8 years for a chronic ear problem. He listened to me and took a chance and what my syptoms were and acted on it. I felt like a human for the first time in months. I refuse to see anyone else in the same department except his boss. They have given me excellant care and relief. I wish he was more available in Lancaster. I would and have recommended him to friends. He could not see any liquid in my ear on three different microscopes but I insisted there was something in my ear. He trusted that and open them up and found a ton of liquid in my ears. I have had three sets of tubes done my him and I have travelled more than 80 miles one way just to see him. He is and has been my hero.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Acted like he did not have the time of day for me and did not want to luisten to what i had to say about how I felt

flag | Submitted August 19, 2005

Dr. John K. Mayeno's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1991)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan