Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Strassberg

The dottor and the staff are only attached to money than patients. The insurance made accord with them and everything seems fine. At the end they changed their money and wanted cash otherwise they could visit our doughter. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

My daughter was born with hip dysplasia, she has been seeing Dr. Strassburg since she was a few months old and has been going for almost 1 1/2 yrs with appts on a regular basis to adjust hip brace. When you have an infant with an injury you need a Dr like this. He is patient, kind and explains things in full detail so you understand everything. He has a Great Bed Side Manner. YES you have to wait sometimes to see him and mostly its because people dont show up on time or dont fill out the paperwork prior, like they are asked to. My daughter injured her wrist on Vacation and when I called for a F/U appt with the ER Orthopedic in Cape Cod I was told two days and then I called to see if Dr. Strassburg could she her, I was told to bring her right in, we drove home that day and he is seeing her this morning. I have been here when I waited no more than 15 minutes and then once I waited 45 minutes, BUT I am willing to wait for the BEST CARE OF MY 20 month old baby.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

We brought our daughter to The Orthopedic Center for treatment for a broken tibia. This was the worst experience I have ever had in a doctor's office. Both my wife and I were treated horribly by the staff, phone calls (except those related to billing) were rarely answered and Dr. Strassberg never spent more than 10 minutes with our daughter. Dr. Strassberg seemed knowledgable and he is well-credentialed, but his office is poorly run, his staff are rude and it is hard to escape the impression that they only care about the patients insofar as they relate to the bottom line of the practice. I would never recommend the Orthopedic Center and hope that this review will cause others to reconsider using the practice in the future.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Brought my children in for the first appointment of the day at 9:00. After waiting an hour I asked the staff why the delay since I was the first appointment of the day? They were not pleasant, would not apologize, and would not give a reason why the delay. I assume it was because he was not there but the staff was incredibly unhelpful. Will NEVER recommend.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

We met Dr. Strassberg when my daughter was 6 days old as she has mild hip dysplasia and we were recommended to him. He is caring and calming with her and would take the time to be sure that she wasn't afraid, which is especially important when you're fitting an infant for a hip brace. He always takes the time to answer our questions. We highly recommend Dr. Strassberg.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Strassberg just performed surgery on my 11 year old son's elbow, which involved inserting two pins. Dr. Strassberg was very thorough explaining the injury and the surgical procedure. He was extremely knowledgable, professional, caring, compassionate and kind. I would recommend to any one who needs a pediatric orthopedist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Wonderful doctor. Very friendly and puts his patients at ease. Only downside, you can end up waiting a couple hours to see him when the office is busy.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Strassberg is top notch! Extremely knowledgable and personable. I would recommend him to anyone needing a pediatric orthopaedic. Fantastic care!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I've have taken both of my children to see Dr. Strassberg. One for a broken toe & the other for a sprained ankle. He gave great medical care & is very likable. I would definitely return to him if my kids have any other orthopedic needs, but I hope I don't have to anytime soon. :-)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009