Ratings for Dr. Marsha H. Kay

PLEASE READ: Dr. Kay wasted a huge amount of my time. I have had chronic nausea for a year now. After my first few months of the nausea, I went to see her. She did some tests on me, but I know she skipped a LOT of tests that could have been very helpful. I am now seeing another doctor in the Cleveland Clinic who is actually taking me seriously. Dr. Kay did not take me seriously at all. I had such severe issues, and my fiance and I could tell that she basically thought that all of my problems were because I had a mental problem (anxiety, etc.). She couldn't have been more incorrect - I know now that it is completely unrealted! She treated me very poorly (rude!) and would send me home for two months with a little prevacid as my treatment. I missed school because of all this. Worst of all, she ignored my biggest symptom - the nausea! I have a serious immune condition (Common Variable Immunodeficiency), and she completely ignored how it relates to my stomach. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Kay is a skilled surgeon. She knows her stuff. Her personality is quiet, so you often do not know what she is thinking. We think she could have advocated for us more with our child's dietary issues. I think because our child didn't have a very serious condition, it didn't receive the requisite attention. As a result, our child developed a chronic issue that required ongoing therapy. Dr. Kay is a good doctor, but she dropped the ball on this one.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Marsha H. Kay's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1986)