Ratings for Dr. Nida Rasheed

Terrible person, do not know how she is practicing.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I have no idea how she can get 3.1/5 as a rating, she is terrible, period. I waited for at least an hour which the staff never told me before hand. Then when I get to see her she showed no interest in what I have to say to her. She was very cold and had no patience or passion in helping me at all. She only took a look at my throat and concluded that I am okay. She told me to take a blood test if problem continues. The whole process took less than 2 mins, literally. So why go to her when you are only told to do a blood test? I do not believe that she can make $50-100s from the government for a job taking 2 mins. Seriously consider before you go.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

My Grandfather was in Dr. Rasheed's care at William Osler Hospital Brampton. I am extremely disappointed/disgusted with the level of care she provided my Granddad. He had not eaten in 5 days, my mother was asked to come to the hosptial to meet with Dr. Rasheed to give consent for a feeding tube. My mother waited hours for Dr. Rasheed only to be told the doctor was too busy and my mother should come back today at 9am. My sister and I visited my Granddad last night. He was very weak, his speech not clear but he kept saying "hungry". Nourishment is a basic need to help him stay as strong as possible in his condition. Dr. Rasheed left my Grandfather overnight hungry and weak. Re-scheduling the feeding tube consent to the next day caused my Grandfather to pass away. Food is a basic necessity of life and her actions were inconsiderate and inhumane! Her words of condolence to our family today were very cold and insincere. This will be reported to the College of Physicians and Surgeons!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Great Concern for your health, very attentive

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Rasheed is the best family doctor I have ever had. She is extremely thorough, has a warm bedside manner and is patient with any questions and concerns you may have regarding a proposed course of treatment. It is because of her that a tumour was discovered and immediate referral to a specialist was made. Her staff is equally kind and respectful and given my diagnosis, anytime I wanted to see her Dr. Rasheed, I was given an appointment, sometimes on the same day! I am so sad that she has decided to give up her family practice but wish her well as she embarks on a new venture as a in-hospital physician.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

I don't even think my blood tests were reviewed. No one called but SOMETHING is WRONG! Also, Dr. Rasheed snapped at me when I asked for bloodwork which her assistant assured me they were doing that day. If you want piece of mind, please go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Quiet gal at reception seems distant, however when you get to know her, you can tell she is just busy. Dr. Rasheed at first appeared not very interested, however over time we have built up a relationship and we are now at ease with eachother. I believe you just need to give her time - she doesn't like being treated like a walk in doctor. She has helped me to no lengths so far - and has a big smile for me every time I come in. She is always on time, and always covers all bases and answers all of my questions. Coming from overseas, her knowledge is great, however most of her experience is non-Canadian. She always sends me to the appropriate specialist, and is the first to admit if it is over her head.Overall I would recommend her as a family physician, however don't expect the world if you're just walking in because she does not know your medical history. She's busy, and if you're just walking in - let her help. Don't over analyze and be objective! Remember cultural differences!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

I would never visit again.....cold and very discouraging....she only looked up once..during our five minute which i'm sure she charged 30 minutes or an hour.....and rushed me out of the office....I told her of the other issue I had and she replied "I can't help you with that" I'm pretty sure she just ignored what I had said....like I wasn't even in the room. She handed me a prescription and I asked what exactly it did....and she seemed annoyed at the question. I hope she was just having a bad day and this isn't the way she treats everyone....I left the office very discouraged.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

I was looking for a local doctor, and Dr. Rasheed was taking new patients. I was able to see her on short notice and am able to get appointments on short notice. She listens to your concerns and is very willing to help and work with you on your issues. She needs a better system for when she is out of the office for extented periods of time to notify patients when returning.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007