Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Jonusaitis

Jennifer was my dentist for over 2 years and more than once she did work without speaking to me first. One time I had an little chip on the side of my one of my front teeth and she decided, without speaking to me first that to fix it she would just shave my tooth down. Not only did this leave the tooth she shaved down half the size of my other teeth but she did it all without any numbing. After it was finished and she handed me the mirror and I instantly asked her about it, she told me that, that was all she could do for me (saying that shaving the tooth down was the only option) When I left the room my parents seen my teeth and were not happy either, Jennifer told my parents that I told her to shave my tooth down, and then got very rude as speaking to my parents saying "it's just cosmetic and she should just get over it". As a 17 year old girl appearance is some what of a big deal and with one of my front teeth being shaved down it was definitely a confidence killer.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My dentist retired and it was a good time for me to choose a new dentist rather than the replacement who took over. A colleague at work suggested Dr.J... and I am glad I made the change. Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I have had only positive experiences at this dental office. Dr. J is respectful of my time and concerns, and I receive excellent dental treatment and overall care. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I transferred to Dr. J because I always left my previous dentist sore. The hygienists were always rough and it made me HATE going to the dentist. Dr. J's hygienists are so careful and always ask me to tell them if they do something to make me uncomfortable (which they have never done). The staff there are amazing - always friendly and always get me in on time. My whole family has since switched over and they are all SO amazing with my children. They both have had their first appointments at this office and they made it fun and comfortable for my boys. During their first visits they stopped as soon as they sensed maybe my children were unsure about something and made sure they left there with a pleasant experience. It's also nice to know I can make a phone call in to my dentist with any questions. Once I called after my oldest hit his front teeth. Even though the teeth seemed fine, they got him in the next week just to be sure all was ok and to give me some signs to watch for in case the teeth were bruise. Thanks for making mine and my family's dental experience one in which we don't need to be afraid of :)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Jonusaitis and her staff are so nice and helpful. I have recommended her to family and the people I work with and they are happy with her too.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Awesome Dental office. They respect your time, and don't like to keep patients waiting too long needlessly. More importantly, she is a great dentist. I am so glad my friend told me about this dentist because she fixed my broken front tooth and I can't even tell the is a filling there. Her office is also very accessible and in a good location. I highly recommend this dentist!!!

Submitted May 14, 2016

After transferring to Dr. Jonusaitis. I missed my first appointment because of a legal matter, and now my case is closed with their office and they refused to reschedule with me. Now I am left with no dentist. Thank you for treating me like this. I hope others know that coming to you might be a risk of getting left high and dry.

Submitted April 21, 2016

I find that she doesn't help you when your in pain.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

PLEASED WITH MY NEW DENTIST AND HYGIENIST. SHE MAKES ME FEEL AT EASE AND I HAD GOOD TREATMENT. I'M GLAD I CHOSE TO TRANSFER TO HER

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Jonusitus is a great dentist and has amazing staff. She is caring and knowledgeable. Explains things thoroughly. Her and her team definitely go the extra mile for their patients. Glad she's my dentist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015