Ratings for Dr. Jarvis L. Bull

Courteous and professional. Easy to talk to. Actually listens and responds. Doesn't seem rushed. Spends time with you. Downside is a long wait to be seen.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

It appears Dr. Bull has great care and concern for his "long time" patients, but not enough time to really delve into matters with new patients. I was his patient for 6 mos when I went to the hospital and wound up having lung surgery. Not once did I hear from Dr. Bull while in the hospital and once out, when I began losing my hair, he made light of it since he is bald. Comments like, "You're asking ME about losing your hair?" pointing to his bald head. I changed drs. and have never looked back.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

GREAT guy GREAT staff- especially Tashanna.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

After a lengthly argument over several years, Dr Bull failed to give me the medication I needed, referrals I needed, and diagnosed me as an "emotional woman". Turns out it was actually a brain tumor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Bull for several years now. You always have to wait a long time in a very crowded waiting room. The average wait is an hour. I always say that I'm never coming back but once I see Dr. Bull I always end up leaving happy. He is the kindest, most caring Doctor I have ever been to. Although, he doesn't have the knowledge of a specialist he is extremely knowledgeable about getting the right help and medication for someone. He is one of the few Doctors that has taken his oath seriously and you feel that as a patient he is giving his 100%.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

I LOVE Dr. Bull. He is my Dr. Phil. I am 39 years old right now and I have been seeing him since I was 10 or 12. Has always been very pleasant and I always love seeing him. Very polite, gives me all the time I need always. Very caring and resolves issues quickly. Can not say enough about how comfortable I am being his patient.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

I have been seeing this doctor for over 25 years. He has a wonderful attitude, always willing to answer my questions. I always leave feeling better for having been to see him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Took 3 weeks to get an appt for urgent situation. Once in office, waited 1.5 hours to see doctor. Never examined and did not receive any treatment for problem.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2005

Dr. Jarvis L. Bull's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Hurst, TX