Ratings for Dr. Marta I. Rendon

I read the review below, and know that this must be fake. Dr Rendon, former head of Cleveland Clinic has a full research department. This lady knows her stuff and it the most kind person I know. While sometimes you wait a little longer then I'd like, I know its worth the wait. I'm a surgeon and my time is very valuable, but I know value and Dr. Rendon it s TOP.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

With fillers, I strongly feel that Dr Rendon's main priority is getting your money and not the well-being of the patient in the long term. She is very good at convincing you need fillers in areas you really don't and is very pushy. She will not discuss or admit to any possible negative results of fillers. This is not reality. Stay away

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

office staff and billing is a disaster. No return calls or any attempt to fix mistakes in billing. Pure Hell! Be warned and Stay away.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I've been a patient os Dr Rendon since 1996, all I can say is they all are great!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Front office staff is consistently rude and short, very unwelcoming. Doctor Lucas is great, however her assistant was very rude along with the front desk.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Front office staff is consistently rude and short, very unwelcoming. Lorraine is AWESOME and someof the PA's are good. Dr. Renodn on one visit was very quick and rushed leaving PA to complete the visit and suggested some expensive office products. During another visit Dr. Rendon was more involved and thorough. M<ixed feelings on the office but if Lorraine was not there I probably would not return.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I've had a bad case of razor bumps for many years and I've seen several dermatologists with no success. I was amazed at how much knowledge Dr. Marta has on the subject. She was able to prescribe me something that actually works and moreover teach me prevention so I can maintain my skin as well...NO MORE razor bumps!!! Thank you so much Dr. Marta...and by the way...your staff ROCKS!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Rendon and her staff for many years. Dr. Rendon spends time with her patients as does her PA, Lorrianne. They not only check your skin, but answer questions on skin conditions and the best products to use. They sell products, but are not pushy about the sale. And the will supply a sample ( if they have one) and you are unsure about the product. I run in every 2 months to purchase product. I feel my wonderful over all skin condition is due to the care I have received from Dr.Rendon and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Wonderful experience and very satisfied with Dr.Marta Rendon's staff and treatment. My skin had unseen rash ..very tiny ..trust me made me feel horrible.But after seeing Drrendon my rash is much much better(fading away) and i feel confident about my skin and me.I did go to a lot of dermatologists with the same issue but finally found my dermatologist for life.....she is one of the best in South Florida and in Boca Raton for sure.I will totally recommend her for all your derm issues and other cosmetic treatments....:->

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I recommend Dr Rendon and her lovely staff to everyone I know. She is the best cosmetic dermatologist I've ever been to, the best technique around. I hear she trains other doctors on how to do Botox treatments. I rather go to a teacher that someone who is still training...Haha. Her associate Dr Lucas is also wonderful as well.

Dr. Marta I. Rendon's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)