Ratings for Dr. Lynette R. Grandison

We had Dr. Grandison for 2 or 3 years. I totally loved her at first. Didn't see eye to eye on things but she was great. She was very sweet with my son. My son is Non-verbal Autisic. Told her from day one... We don't want long term medication and we no longer did vaccines. She did say she didn't mind but would still ask us. I told her I didn't mind her asking. But after awhile and many many many ear infections she felt that it was because he was unvaccinated and then started pushing vaccines. If your a family with Autism and your pro-vaccines... Then she is Good.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Grandison is the best Dr. ever! She is punctual, precise with info, and has a huuge heart! Love her dearly! Have been going to her for over 10 years, with no issues, ever!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Grandison was very very helpful with a low iron problem my daughter was having. She has been her dr. for a year and a half. When this problem came up and she didn't know what else to do, she sent us to a children's hospital to she a hemotologist. I didn't see how this could help but it did and my daughter no longer has an iron problem. I would really like to commend her for being a big enough person and dr. to know that she had done all she knew how and that we were better off going to a specialist. I would recommend her to ANYONE I care about, she is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Nice woman. Calls at home to check on patient status- hard to find. Not always consistent with answers. Not bad, not amazing, but fair.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. Lynette R. Grandison's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1992)