You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nicole DeVecco Kim

Dr. Kim is excellent in all regards. Nice office, nice staff and her bedside manner is kind and commendable. Recently my 6-year-old daughter had an issue and her pediatric dentist was unavailable for a same-day visit. I called Dr. Kim's office and they kindly squeezed her in within the hour. My daughter was at ease with her immediately. The best part, two days later Dr. Kim personally called to check that everything was going well. Top-notch service, in my opinion!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but I just had to for Dr. Kim. I had a crown done and it looked great. But it felt just a little different when I bit down. I called the office, they got me in right away, adjusted it and now it is perfect. I have never gotten this kind of service in any other dental office! I am so happy with my smile I could cry!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Kim is excellent. The office is beautiful and modern, with the newest technology, which is a change from many of my old dentists. Staff is friendly and there is even free wifi in the waiting area!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Nicole is excellent! Before coming here I went to a dated, old fashioned dental office. I love that this is a very new, modern office and she's up to date with things in the dental world! I have recommended her to many!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Their brand new office is beautiful! The care I received from Dr. Kim was top notch and she went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. I will definitely return and I recommend Dr. Kim to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Great service, punctual and overall great experience. I was referred to hDr. Nicol by a friend and would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

I've been going to dentists every 6 months or so for 45 years. This is the first dentist I've looked forward to visiting. Can't wait for my next appointment :)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

I have always hated going to the dentist, but I actually enjoyed going to their office. Their staff is fantastic, (Cecilia at the front desk is a doll!) and they really go the extra mile to make people feel comfortable. Dr. Nicol is my first favorite dentist ever, and I don't want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dr. Nicol is friendly, her staff is compassionate and professional, an overall great experience. Definitely will go back.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Nicole DeVecco Kim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nicole DeVecco Kim is a general dentist with clinical expertise in all procedures related to family and cosmetic dentistry. She received a Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. "Dr. Nic" worked in several private practices throughout her career as well as full-time staff at St. Joseph's Hospital for 6 years working exclusively with children and young adults. From 2000-2002, Dr. Nic served as Director of Dental Services at New Visions of Newport County (now East Bay CAP). During her tenure at St. Joseph's and New Visions, Dr. Nic served with the National Health Service Corps for 6 years providing dental services to underserved areas in Rhode Island. Dr. Nic has dedicated her entire career to learning about teeth! Upon graduation from high school, Dr. Nic attended Luzerne County Community College in Pennsylvania to become a dental hygienist. Prior to attending dental school, she worked for 6 years as a hygienist while pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene Education from Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania. She now resides in North Kingstown with her husband Gary and her 2 children.

• Tufts University (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental
Geha
Guardian
Metlife
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• Address has been updated from "1109 SPRING ST STE 702" to "5835 Post Road, Suite 113". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

February 2, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(401) 884-3340".

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is excellent in all regards. Nice office, nice staff and her bedside manner is kind and commendable. Recently my 6-year-old daughter had an issue and ..."

October 14, 2014