Ratings for Dr. Gerardo Losoya

I have lupus and fribromyalgia and when i visited Lasoya, he asked ME what medicine i wanted! He had no clue what he was doing, and several times i complained of a strange on going pain directly in the middle of my wrist and instead of suggestin xrays he just assumed it was pain from my joints related to Lupus. It turned out to be a bad cyst that had to be removed after i went to see a different doc. The staff is rude especially the receptionist. Dr. Lasoya is cold and rushes everything after making you wait forever. I would never recommend going there!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I love Dr. Losoya he listens,cares and advises. He has been my Dr. for over 3 years. His staff is wonderful. Whether I have an appointmen or walk in they are very prompt. Thank you Dr. Losoya for being the caring dr that you are. BTW his wife is a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

When I go to this office, I request to see anyone other than Dr. Losoya because he is cold, and I also feel rushed. It seems like all he cares about is getting you out as fast as possible!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

He is a good doctor, but his staff is rude. They do not have any compassion and they do not care about their patients. I waited for over 2 hours to see the doctor. Medicine is a competitive market and I don't think I should have to wait that long to see a doctor. Once I was in the room seeing him, I felt rushed. I couldn't get all of my points across.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Gerardo Losoya's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Wellpoint