Ratings for Dr. Luigi Lopardo

Have been a long time client. Love the team there, great people, great dentist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Wonderful dentist; has transformed my teeth into the pearliest whites. I couldn't have imagined them looking so good. Super sweet staff all around, has personal relationships with all his patients and is a wonderful man. I'd recommend seeing him if you are in need of a new and good dentist.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Absolutely amazing! My orthodontist ruined my teeth by shaving them down improperly and Dr. Luigi Lopardo did an amazing job filling them in to make them look normal again. I have received so many compliments on how amazing they look. I have been going to Dr. Luigi Lopardo for years now and every time I feel so welcomed. The staff is kind and knowledgeable and makes the effort to make it a pleasurable visit!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Amazing staff!! Excellent dental hygienists and receptionists!! Always helpful, pleasant full of knowledge. Been a patient for many years and it is so wonderful to always see the same smiling faces!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Excellent on all aspects. I've never met more friendly and knowledgable people. Dr. Lopardo is a fantastic dentist. Highly recommend. Great atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Love him and his staff. Since I have been seeing him, his office has moved twice, which makes him farther and farther away from home/work. I don't care. I flat out refuse to go to another dental office. Dr. Lopardo is so kind and always appears to be happy, even when he is busy. In addition to Dr. Lopardo, I LOVE his staff! As someone else posted, when I am there I feel as if I am his only patient. If they were running late, which rarely happens, running late is like 5-10 minutes, max! Unlike some medical offices, they respect people's time by not overbooking clients. Lastly, my sister, mom and I all go to see Dr. Lopardo. Not only do they remember detail about us, but also my dad and brother, both of whom don't even go to Dr. Lopardo’s office. Unlike people I know, I always look forward to seeing my dentist!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Best dentist ever. Him and his staff are very friendly, make you feel like you are the only patient they have. Very knowledgeable and professional. My teeth were disaster before I started going to Dr. Lopardo. I have been going to him for the last 21 years, and never had any problems after his treatments (fillings, caps, bridge work). Super work and I recommend Dr. Lopardo and his staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

My whole family goes to Dr. Louie Lopardo. The office, from the front desk to the dental assistants/hygienists are all very friendly and know their job. We have recommended this office to other family and friends and all enjoy the great service we have received. Keep up the GREAT WORK !!! FC

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

not very knowledgeable, did such an awful filling on child ended up needing a root canal

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

My entire family and I have been seeing Dr Lopardo for a number of years now and I think he is one of the best dentists in town. I moved to Markham 3 years ago and I refuse to change my dentist. His staff is excellent and he is always very patient with my elderly parents.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009