Ratings for Dr. Peter Titchener, Inactive

Excellent Doctor. Walked in in agony and half an hour later it was 50% better. Very happy with his work. I am female and do not believe any of the claims made against him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Not Good at all. With 20 years of going to a chiro I was not impressed at all. Did not fix my problem. (My adjustment is easy to fix because my retired chiro always fixed it in one visit.)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Peter is a FINE Dr. with a tender healing touch who has treated me with GREAT results! He is intelligent, earning a masters degree before chiropractic college. He's a warm and caring human being with admirable character. We met through our parents while young. He was a few years older and became a role model and guided me as teen through a most difficult family time with the loss of my mother. This exceptional man was a big brother to me offering a steady supply of integrity and character through the years. His guidance was a gift to me through many defining points in my life. His integrity is non negotiable and it is IMPOSSIBLE to believe any fabric of such claims against him. Sadly, AGAIN this appears as ANOTHER poorly managed RCMP investigation! It turned a respectable professional into a victim of the justice system due to the high cost of defending a high profile case. As a former federal and provincial police officer, I am sickened by the system that permitted this travesty!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Peter is one of the most caring, consummate health care professionals my wife and I have ever experienced. What these five misanthropic women have done to him is nothing short of evil.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I have been seeing Peter Titchener for over 18 years, He is the best Chiropractor I have ever been to, and also the nicest most sincere person I have ever met. We know he is innocent beyond any doubt!! We support you Peter!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

We have had Peter as our chiropractor for many years and don't believe a word of the accusations by such needy females.He is the kindest and most gentle doctor I have ever had and am so sorry that he has been vilified by them. My hope is that he will be vindicated which would be the honorable thing to happen to him and his family.He knows he is not to blame and can live with the knowledge that there are many people that would take up his cause if he plans to go back to the courts and needs support and money to do this. They would be there to help.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

I have gone to Peter for chiropractic treatments for over 16 years, he is the best! I am saddened to hear that the 'witch hunt' has been successful in ruining his career. We have lost an important caregiver in our community.It will be difficult to replace this gentle, knowledgeable, gifted healer.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Titchener is a great man and it is very sad to witness his abuse by both woman that he helped and my the unjust system of Canada. Initially two women accused him of touching their breasts during treatment and later,after the RCMP placed ads in local papers,another five women came forward. Dr. Titchener was found guilty in court and allowed to continue his practice with a chaperon in the clinic. Dr.Titchener denied all accusations against him and could not afford to appeal.Petitions were sent to the "Crown" and to the licensing body. Dr.Titchener has been placed on a "Sexual Offenders Registry" It is not a good day for a good doctor.His patients are horrified at this outcome and they fear losing a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr.Titchener should turn around and charge these women with defamation of character. There is no proof, only their word against his. All women have to do now is accuse someone and a persons life can be ruined.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I have known Peter Titchener for 29 years and not once during that time have I ever had any indication that he is capable of such acts. As a ciropractor he has treated me many times over the past 15 years and again, no breach of professional ethics. As a professional who through training and years of experience working with at risk youth, I have a reasonably keen eye for such predatory behavior and I have seen none. Peter Titchener is a humble and gentle man in his private life and a highly ethical man in his professional life.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010