Ratings for Dr. Sergio V. Delgado

Dr. Delgado saved my life. I began seeing him on a weekly basis when I was 16. At that time in my life, I was severely depressed and self harming to a dangerous degree. I was done. I was ready to just end all of the darkness and heartache. Dr.Delgado was my last hope. I am now 23 years old and I am finally content with my life. I just got married, I haven't self harmed in years, and I'm volunteering and mentoring other adolescents now, dealing with some of the same issues. Dr. Delgado saved my life. No doubt about it. I could never thank him enough for that.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr Delgado! Our daughter who is now 10 has seen Dr Delgado since she was 4. She was admitted to Children's at the time and we were at a lose for what could be going on with her. He met with my husband and I and within 15 minutes he told us what was going on with our daughter and how we could help her.He is so soft spoken and GREAT at talking "to" our daughter not at her. She feels very comfortable talking to him. I can't say enough about how great he is and how much he has helped our daughter and our family. We will be forever grateful to him!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

He is the most kind and understanding man you will ever meet. He is not only helpful, but extremely resourceful and confronts problems in a calm and logical manner. He is the best in his area in Cincinnati. Period.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007