Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Giduz

Dr. Giduz is absolutely the best physician I've ever seen. Every doctor in town knows what an amazing reputation he has. He is brilliant, kind, compassionate and is incredibly helpful. He was a Morehead Scholar at UNC and has a "sterling reputation." If you're lucky enough to get in to see him, you'll be well cared for!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Best physician I've ever seen! He is kind, compassionate, truly listens and cares. Totally goes the extra mile that few others do these days! Although he is sometimes running late, I know he'll give me the same amount of time and care! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Keeps really detailed records. Can tell me verbatim things I said 3-4 years ago. Also a very kind and sympathetic person.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Was busy with computer while I talked. Terminated my therapy prematurely because he didn't like dealing with my insurance company.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Great doctor; very responsible and helpful...always returns my phone calls and makes time for me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Thomas T. Giduz's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC