Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Aqua

Not compassionate at all. His staff is unorganized and unprofessional . His medical records do not make sense with the dr.visit. I feel like I'm at a Mc.Donalds but at a physician office. Cheap quality. He lacks compassion and follow up. Maybe he needs to reconsider patient care and stick to research.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Honestly the best OBGYN. He really understood what I needed and took the time to explain things. He is never is a rush. Well trained and really cares for his patients. I never wait in the office and his staff is great.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Aqua just did my delivery and he really put my husband and me at ease. I actually had fun during my delivery. He was professional and really took his time with us. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Especially first time moms

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Seriously the best doctor I have ever seen. I think online reviews in general are cowardly but when doctors distinguish themselves and spend the time to talk and nurture their patients, it should be recognized. I can't imagine seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr Aqua did my c section and acted like I burdened him. He used staples on my incision and it's now open and infected. He saw me getting treated for wound in office a week after having the baby and he didn't say a word to me, like we never met. Cowardly act on his part. Rushed c section, botched job, skin was not lined up... now I have months of wound care recovery ahead of me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

He was the Dr on call for the delivery of my first child. He did an episiotomy when I specifically requested not to have one. His bedside manner was horrible. I will not go into details about his rude and inappropriate comments but I would advise against seeing this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

We love Dr. Aqua. His staff is amazing and he was funny and personable. We are a young couple with our first child and he was our style. Made us feel comfortable and happy. We left every time informed with a big smile on both our faces. I highly reccomend him and his team.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I'm not a patient of Dr. Aqua, nor have I been to his office. I was present at a birth he attended. His attitude was deplorable, his arrogance was jaw-dropping. He made inappropriate comments to a mother in the moments before she pushed her baby out. Until he appeared, the atmosphere with all the nurses and labor support was beautiful, calming and compassionate. Thankfully his role in the birth was very minimal - he basically showed up to catch and do a few stitches afterwards. I've attended several births and I've never seen such a jackass doctor. Expectant moms - STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

He is the best MD I've ever seen, he is very sweet to his patients always complementing taking the time to talk to the patient and listen to their concerns, there is a million things i will love to say about him and his staff but it all resume to THE BEST OBG/GYN out there THE BESTTTTTT

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

During my visit with Dr. aqua , i was on the subject of infertility & he was taking multiple phones calls on my time. He would hang up and explain that he had to takes the calls because they were patients willing to spends thousands to get pregnant! Dr. Aqua kept making me feel like my visit was not important because i was not there to wtite a big check .wants to jump streight to the big money ...Lots of luck to future patients .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Keith A. Aqua's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1991)

Neighborhood Health Partnership