Ratings for Dr. David M. Compton

The waiting room receptionist was the mode rude person I've ever met. She insulted and humiliated me. However, Dr. Compton was a great doctor, and I had complete confidence in him. He noticed a medical condition that my primary care physician totally missed. I was very sorry that he moved to Alaska. Come back Dr. Compton, but please hire a new receptionist!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Doesn't listen to the patients words thinks he is more right. Very quick with trying to get you out of his office.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

All about the money. They took my insurance card. Made me wait while they called. Told me my deductible hadn't been met. Told her I knew that and would be paying by check. Made me wait, again, while she called the bank to verify funds before the doctor would see me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Compton's knowledge and support throughout my pregnancy coupled with the prompt friendly service from not only him but his entire staff goes above and beyond any medical office experience I've experienced before. This has been the first doctor's office that I've showed up to my appointments and been seen within 3 minutes of arriving every time! He speaks at the patient's level, (he doesnt speak over your head or down to you). I have already recommended his office to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Dr. David M. Compton's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)

GHI