You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Zalzal

Cannot say enough fabulous things about this doctor. Terrific surgeon, fabulous follow up and care, and his staff is consistently excellent. Ive had 2 knee replacements done with him and I recommend him highly. We are very fortunate to have a surgeon of this caliber in our area ...

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Great Doctor he did a High Tibial Osteotomy on left leg worked out great.But still need knee replaced in a few years. Dr.Zalzal did total right knee replacment in Sept 2015 after five weeks walking fine great job.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Very nice, humble and excellent Orthopedic Surgeon. He done my wife's knee replacement surgery in January 2016 and she 100% came back within a month with her new knee and able to do all routine work herself. Most recommendable doctor. Thank you Dr.Zalzal..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Had knee #1 replaced last fall and am going for Knee #2 later this year. Cant say enough great things about Dr Zalzal and his staff. I am 100% comfortable in his hands and looking forward to getting the 2nd knee done. And I really don't care what his staff wear to work - they are helpful and polite and keep an incredibly busy office running smoothly and efficiently and that's all you can ask of them. The best Orthopedic surgeon I have ever dealt with ...

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr ZALZAL has the skills of a god and bedside manner of an angel. Don't let his Operating locating fool you. This Dr. Could easily work in any world class trauma center. He is the most humble surgeon you will ever find. Dr ZALZAL save my life and both of my legs. I am only alive today because of his Dx and skill. in 2009,and 2010 I had bilteral hip replacements done at another hospital. Although the surgery initially was. A success I started to get really sick about 8 months later. I was referred to Dr ZALZAL because of his expertise in orthopedic reconstruction. You see Dr ZALZAL. Has way more experience than a regular surgeon, Dr ZALZAL immediately. Dx. Me with heavy metal poisoning because of the metal on metal implants which are now banned. He got me immediate surgery and removed both of them and it is because of Dr ZALZAL and team that I am alive today and my boys still have a dad . Don't let his office arrangements leave a sour taste in your mouth . His office staff is super busy . They are the glue and mortar behind this wonderful surgeons skills. I am more than willing to talk to you personally about my experience. Email me at. daveraven69@yahoo.ca.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

His assistant needs to SLOW DOWN and be polite to people. If she has that much work to do, and cannot manage it in a friendly way, get some more help. I saw the doctor for 2 minutes; saw his "Fellow" for about 5 minutes; after waiting 8 months to see him, I'm not impressed yet; let's see how he does with the surgery. He is certainly a pleasant man, however, he needs much more professional staff, and get rid of their sweat pants, jeans and sneakers. what ever happened to professionalizm?

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Zal Zal is a wonderful Doctor One of the friendliest I know!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Paul Zalzal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cannot say enough fabulous things about this doctor. Terrific surgeon, fabulous follow up and care, and his staff is consistently excellent. Ive had 2 knee repl..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor he did a High Tibial Osteotomy on left leg worked out great.But still need knee replaced in a few years. Dr.Zalzal did total right knee replacment..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice, humble and excellent Orthopedic Surgeon. He done my wife's knee replacement surgery in January 2016 and she 100% came back within a month with her n..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent all around. Would recommend highly. His assistant secretary always helped me, answered concerns and never made me feel like a bother. Thank you! ..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. One of only a few in Canada who do complex deformity correction surgery with computer assisted technology. Highly recommended!"

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had knee #1 replaced last fall and am going for Knee #2 later this year. Cant say enough great things about Dr Zalzal and his staff. I am 100% comfortable in hi..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr ZALZAL has the skills of a god and bedside manner of an angel. Don't let his Operating locating fool you. This Dr. Could easily work in any world class..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "His assistant needs to SLOW DOWN and be polite to people. If she has that much work to do, and cannot manage it in a friendly way, get some more help. I saw t..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zal Zal is a wonderful Doctor One of the friendliest I know!"

October 8, 2014