Ratings for Dr. Paul Zalzal

Terrible doctor. Didn’t even do an exam. Totally missed a broken knee that thankfully a different doctor caught at a different clinic. Would not recommend him! If you were referred to him, ask for someone else - he doesn’t know what he’s doing!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Great Experience with the both hip operations done by Dr. Zal Zal. Exudes confidence which great for recovery

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

A very caring and wonderful surgeon. He has done both my knees and things couldn't be better. Thank you. I highly recommend him to anyone that asks.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The most skillful and caring surgeon. I have been treated so well! His office staff are so kind and respectful!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I was one of his first back in 2004 and just got my other one done this past dec. cannot say enough good thinks about doc. patrica got me in right away .which i`m forever thankful for.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Zalzal had done both my knees and I am feeling fantastic. I was so lucky to be referred to him, he is an excellent doctor. His staff also very helpful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Great doctor both knee done by him so professional nice calm and humble person I'm lucky to have him

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Had Right knee replaced waiting to get Left knee replaced.Great Doctor and great staff.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Both knee's have been replaced by Dr. Zalzal and with great success!! Dr. Zalzal and Patricia are very personable and make you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My name is Anila khalid Dr Paul did my Tkr on November 11 2016 he did very good job im better day by day and also Patricia very nice I like dr Paul zalzal so much very great doctor

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017