Ratings for Dr. Paul Zalzal

Great doctor both knee done by him so professional nice calm and humble person I'm lucky to have him

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Had Right knee replaced waiting to get Left knee replaced.Great Doctor and great staff.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Both knee's have been replaced by Dr. Zalzal and with great success!! Dr. Zalzal and Patricia are very personable and make you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My name is Anila khalid Dr Paul did my Tkr on November 11 2016 he did very good job im better day by day and also Patricia very nice I like dr Paul zalzal so much very great doctor

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Zalzal is so c aring and Patrica is so efficient. Thank you for your past and presnt help

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I met with him two month before and he did my surgery on November 11 2016 and I can express my feelings ; GREAT DOCTOR GREAT MAN GREAT PERSONALITY WITH GREAT STAFF . My life was terrible but after my knee replacement I feel like a new person he will do my second knee soon THANKS DR PAUL ZALZAL ANGEL IN EARTH

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Zalzal save my life. My boys have him to thank and that I still walk. After the Dx he didn't ship me off to a major trauma center. And to think that he is here is right in oakville canada. Be smart oakville. He is worth is weight in gold. keep him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Cannot say enough fabulous things about this doctor. Terrific surgeon, fabulous follow up and care, and his staff is consistently excellent. Ive had 2 knee replacements done with him and I recommend him highly. We are very fortunate to have a surgeon of this caliber in our area ...

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Great Doctor he did a High Tibial Osteotomy on left leg worked out great.But still need knee replaced in a few years. Dr.Zalzal did total right knee replacment in Sept 2015 after five weeks walking fine great job.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Very nice, humble and excellent Orthopedic Surgeon. He done my wife's knee replacement surgery in January 2016 and she 100% came back within a month with her new knee and able to do all routine work herself. Most recommendable doctor. Thank you Dr.Zalzal..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016