Ratings for Dr. Paul Zalzal

Dr. Zalzal is caring and knowledgable doctor! I very much enjoy watching his channel "Talking with Docs." I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Useless Doctor. Took my son who had a fractured foot to see him. God complex... Very sarcastic with zero bedside manner. Would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

July 6, 2017: Dr. Zalzal replaced my left hip joint, AND re-constructed, via bone-grafts, what was a collapsed area of my hip proper, where he secured, with 3 screws, the plastic 'cup' to accommodate (the head of)the titanium shaft he inserted into my femur. BRILLIANT surgeon whom I would HIGHLY recommend. GREAT follow-up care in his Monday Fracture Clinics @ OTMH, superb office admin., Patricia. (I. Kaplan, 67 yrs. of age: I can WALK again!) Eternal gratitude to Dr. Zalzal, his anesthetist, and all support staff in surgery and OTMH 4th. Floor med/surg. recovery. <PERFECT EXPERIENCE> BUT: you MUST do all carefully taught physiotherapy exercises without fail, to re-build your atrophied muscles. THAT part is entirely up-to-you! I still do my hip muscle exercises daily almost 6 months after the surgery and intend to continue. I am used to exercising, but for people who don't yet have the exercise 'habit', PLEASE assume it, for your own life/health.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Terrible doctor. Didn’t even do an exam. Totally missed a broken knee that thankfully a different doctor caught at a different clinic. Would not recommend him! If you were referred to him, ask for someone else - he doesn’t know what he’s doing!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Great Experience with the both hip operations done by Dr. Zal Zal. Exudes confidence which great for recovery

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

A very caring and wonderful surgeon. He has done both my knees and things couldn't be better. Thank you. I highly recommend him to anyone that asks.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The most skillful and caring surgeon. I have been treated so well! His office staff are so kind and respectful!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I was one of his first back in 2004 and just got my other one done this past dec. cannot say enough good thinks about doc. patrica got me in right away .which i`m forever thankful for.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Zalzal had done both my knees and I am feeling fantastic. I was so lucky to be referred to him, he is an excellent doctor. His staff also very helpful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Great doctor both knee done by him so professional nice calm and humble person I'm lucky to have him

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017