Dr. Paul Zalzal

5 1 4.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Zalzal

Dr. Paul Zalzal's Ratings

Dr ZALZAL has the skills of a god and bedside manner of an angel. Don't let his Operating locating fool you. This Dr. Could easily work in any world class trauma center. He is the most humble surgeon you will ever find. Dr ZALZAL save my life and both of my legs. I am only alive today because of his Dx and skill. in 2009,and 2010 I had bilteral hip replacements done at another hospital. Although the surgery initially was. A success I started to get really sick about 8 months later. I was referred to Dr ZALZAL because of his expertise in orthopedic reconstruction. You see Dr ZALZAL. Has way more experience than a regular surgeon, Dr ZALZAL immediately. Dx. Me with heavy metal poisoning because of the metal on metal implants which are now banned. He got me immediate surgery and removed both of them and it is because of Dr ZALZAL and team that I am alive today and my boys still have a dad . Don't let his office arrangements leave a sour taste in your mouth . His office staff is super busy . They are the glue and mortar behind this wonderful surgeons skills. I am more than willing to talk to you personally about my experience. Email me at. daveraven69@yahoo.ca.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2663317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

His assistant needs to SLOW DOWN and be polite to people. If she has that much work to do, and cannot manage it in a friendly way, get some more help. I saw the doctor for 2 minutes; saw his "Fellow" for about 5 minutes; after waiting 8 months to see him, I'm not impressed yet; let's see how he does with the surgery. He is certainly a pleasant man, however, he needs much more professional staff, and get rid of their sweat pants, jeans and sneakers. what ever happened to professionalizm?

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2647219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Zal Zal is a wonderful Doctor One of the friendliest I know!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2569030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Zalzal is an excellent Orthopedics surgeon, very caring and has a significant background in Biomechanics. Had my surgery Nov. 8 2013 this is now April 2014 and there is nothing l can not do with this knee. I am a seventy one years old women. I had very severe pain in my right knee. I had no knee cap so that did not help and it was bone on bone and lots of arthritis the pain was so bad I would cry when it got really bad. Dr. Zalzal and his assistant Patricia were so wonderful and Patient. He showed me my x-rays and explained that l would need a total knee replacement. I had the surgery and the same night l was up on the walker, walking around, Dr. Zalzal came to see me the next day in my hospital room and said it went so well and all was excellent I could go home the next morning. I was amazed. Within a week l had full range movement and work out every day. If l had a question Patricia gets me the answer right away. He is the best Orthopedic Surgeon, I am so grateful. Thank you Dr. Zalzal and Patricia

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2439815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Had knee surgery. Operation only took about an hour. Knee works awesome now

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1047431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

My dad was referred to Dr. Zalzal as a 3rd opinion. His dislocated artificial hip and complicated medical history made him a huge risk for any surgery. We met Dr. Zalzal and he immediately realized my dad deserved a better quality of life and he scheduled him for emergency surgery two weeks later. Dr. Zalzal and Dr. Weening operated together and both surgeons were professional, caring and genuine. They are physicians because they care about their patients and they are good at what they do. I never thought I'd see my dad walk again, but with the expertise of Dr. Zalzal, my dad is flourishing with the ability to stroll through life once again….THANK YOU DR. ZALZAL!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1047430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr. Zalzal and his associate Dr. Vennettilli were very polite, informative, and helpful. His assistant Christina is very nice, helpful, and polite. The office has a very nice atmosphere and there are alot of chairs. Dr. Zalzal listened to what I had to say and helped me out with everything I needed. Two weeks after surgery and I am doing alot better with more range and less pain. Thanks to them!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr Zalzal has treated me with a new hip and is also treating my knee. If it wasn't for him and his technology i would be in a wheelchair in pain 24 hours a day. God bless this doctor with his gift to help patients resume a normal life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1047428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Dr. Zalzal ia a gem. I went with hip pain. He found it was radiating pain from my back. He did not give up on me, he sent me for the nessary test and set me up with the best back surgeon. Also his receptionist is a sweety. Thank you so much too both for working towards a pain free world for me. Hugs Lauri Walker

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047427].votes_count ]]