Ratings for Dr. Paul Zalzal

Terrible Doctor Both Knees Done Problem With Both Was Told Nothing He Could Do’ See You In AYEAR ! Unbelievable

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Zeal zal performed total knee replacement and revision on Jan 16,2018. I was pleasantly surprised at how well I recovered. This surgeon is a perfectionist. His staff(Patrica) is wonderful. I would strongly recommend this surgeron to anyone. I believe his skill is second to none, so much so I am having him replace my other knee. ASAP

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

After being diagnosed with advanced, severe arthritis, I asked Dr. Zalzal to replace my knee even though I was only around 40 years old. He advised me not to do it and that I should wait until I was around 50. I pleaded with him that I wanted to fix it and get back into the workforce and be there more for my children. He understood and did the surgery. He fixed me and after a brief period of recuperation I was able to get a job and live a normal life again. I cannot thank him enough for helping me as no other surgeons in Ontario were willing to do the surgery at my age. I also give credit to all the staff there as they are very helpful, kind, and professional, Patrica does a great job and very down to Earth.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Zalzal is caring and knowledgable doctor! I very much enjoy watching his channel "Talking with Docs." I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Useless Doctor. Took my son who had a fractured foot to see him. God complex... Very sarcastic with zero bedside manner. Would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

July 6, 2017: Dr. Zalzal replaced my left hip joint, AND re-constructed, via bone-grafts, what was a collapsed area of my hip proper, where he secured, with 3 screws, the plastic 'cup' to accommodate (the head of)the titanium shaft he inserted into my femur. BRILLIANT surgeon whom I would HIGHLY recommend. GREAT follow-up care in his Monday Fracture Clinics @ OTMH, superb office admin., Patricia. (I. Kaplan, 67 yrs. of age: I can WALK again!) Eternal gratitude to Dr. Zalzal, his anesthetist, and all support staff in surgery and OTMH 4th. Floor med/surg. recovery. <PERFECT EXPERIENCE> BUT: you MUST do all carefully taught physiotherapy exercises without fail, to re-build your atrophied muscles. THAT part is entirely up-to-you! I still do my hip muscle exercises daily almost 6 months after the surgery and intend to continue. I am used to exercising, but for people who don't yet have the exercise 'habit', PLEASE assume it, for your own life/health.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Terrible doctor. Didn’t even do an exam. Totally missed a broken knee that thankfully a different doctor caught at a different clinic. Would not recommend him! If you were referred to him, ask for someone else - he doesn’t know what he’s doing!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Great Experience with the both hip operations done by Dr. Zal Zal. Exudes confidence which great for recovery

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

A very caring and wonderful surgeon. He has done both my knees and things couldn't be better. Thank you. I highly recommend him to anyone that asks.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The most skillful and caring surgeon. I have been treated so well! His office staff are so kind and respectful!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017