Ratings for Dr. David Climenhaga

I went as I had an issue with my eye. Was told I had the beginnings of cataracts and to come back in 2 years. I went back the next month again telling him that my eye was hurting and he glanced and said come back in 2 years. I had my GP refer me to someone else who diagnosed me with a serious dry eye problem that also appeared to have a pressure problem. My dry eye got treated immediately and I was checked every 6 months because of the pressure problem that has now been diagnosed as Glaucoma. I am very upset at the treatment I received both by the Dr. and his staff for not listening to me and treating me properly.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Climenhaga and his staff have been nothing but amazing to me, he has been my doctor since I was in highschool and has performed 2 cornea transplants and cataract surgery. He always has time for questions and is very concerned for your well being. He is always friendly and takes time to interact with his patients. He also has a great staff who are very accommodating in answering questions and booking. This man has changed my life!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I was 13 years old in 1995, and Dr. David Climenhaga saved my eyesight. I had been impacted with a rope in my right eye and the force had ruptured my lens, scratched the cornea, and introduced blood into the posterior chamber. With his care, the eye was given heavy monitoring, care, time to heal, and then the lens was replaced. He was excellent, professional and I only wear glasses now to correct the vision in the other eye, as the sight in the injured one healed and vision was restored to a very high quality. A true doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

My son at the age of 18 years old, had PRK surgery with Dr Climenhaga. He was -8.5 on both eyes, he now sees perfectly! The recovery was not so bad for him and he is 110% happy with the results. This doctor also performed PRK surgery on my husband and it was the best decision for both of them to have Dr Climenhaga as a surgeon. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient and his staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr Climenhaga did both of my cataract surgeries and I couldn't be happier. His office staff were very helpful and efficient and he was very friendly and professional during my initial exam. He also is an extremely skilled surgeon. I can "see" that every day!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a "cross linking" in 2009 as a result of a bulging cornea and returned in 2015 for a check up. All is good -- the staff were efficient and friendly and Dr. Climenhaga rarely keeps me waiting (unusual for a Dr.'s office)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

i had my surgery 3 years ago and everything is still excellent.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Had caterac removed on both eyes and everything is good.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

very happy with how my surgery went. No problems. was worth the wait to get an appt.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Switched Opthalmologists and am very glad I did. He did amazing work on my eye.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014