You may also like

Rate Dr. David Climenhaga

Dr. David Climenhaga's Ratings

My son at the age of 18 years old, had PRK surgery with Dr Climenhaga. He was -8.5 on both eyes, he now sees perfectly! The recovery was not so bad for him and he is 110% happy with the results. This doctor also performed PRK surgery on my husband and it was the best decision for both of them to have Dr Climenhaga as a surgeon. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient and his staff is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr Climenhaga did both of my cataract surgeries and I couldn't be happier. His office staff were very helpful and efficient and he was very friendly and professional during my initial exam. He also is an extremely skilled surgeon. I can "see" that every day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a "cross linking" in 2009 as a result of a bulging cornea and returned in 2015 for a check up. All is good -- the staff were efficient and friendly and Dr. Climenhaga rarely keeps me waiting (unusual for a Dr.'s office)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

i had my surgery 3 years ago and everything is still excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Had caterac removed on both eyes and everything is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

very happy with how my surgery went. No problems. was worth the wait to get an appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Switched Opthalmologists and am very glad I did. He did amazing work on my eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I had PRK surgery in 2013 and about 3 months after my surgery my eyes had only improved by approximately 50% of what they were initially (From around -7 to 3.5ish). After 1 year I went back in for a consult regarding an enhancement surgery, however when I asked Dr. Climenhaga for the reason as to why the surgery went so poorly the first time he was unable to provide me with any reason. He was incredibly rude and seems to have some sort of God complex. I will pay full price with another doctor to have this surgery before I go back to him for the significantly discounted enhancement surgery. It is not worth it. I would strongly recommend finding a better doctor than him if you are considering PRK surgery. Since surgery my eyes have been incredibly dry and I have a hard time wearing contact lenses (he also couldn't explain this).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Thank you Dr Climenhaga for the excellent result of my cataract surgery. It has been one year now, and I cannot thank you enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I just had two cataract/eye lens surgies in the last month. This Dr. was recommended to me by my eye dr. I am very pleased the staff and professionalism and Dr. Climenhagen. The procedure was quick and effortless.I was a very nervous patient and I'm glad I put my trust in the dr. and his staff. The Dr and his staff are very professional and thoughtfull. They answered any question I had and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend this Dr. I was treated at his office on Jasper Avenue in Edmonton Alberta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047552].votes_count ]]