Ratings for Dr. David Climenhaga

I was 13 years old in 1995, and Dr. David Climenhaga saved my eyesight. I had been impacted with a rope in my right eye and the force had ruptured my lens, scratched the cornea, and introduced blood into the posterior chamber. With his care, the eye was given heavy monitoring, care, time to heal, and then the lens was replaced. He was excellent, professional and I only wear glasses now to correct the vision in the other eye, as the sight in the injured one healed and vision was restored to a very high quality. A true doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

My son at the age of 18 years old, had PRK surgery with Dr Climenhaga. He was -8.5 on both eyes, he now sees perfectly! The recovery was not so bad for him and he is 110% happy with the results. This doctor also performed PRK surgery on my husband and it was the best decision for both of them to have Dr Climenhaga as a surgeon. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient and his staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr Climenhaga did both of my cataract surgeries and I couldn't be happier. His office staff were very helpful and efficient and he was very friendly and professional during my initial exam. He also is an extremely skilled surgeon. I can "see" that every day!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a "cross linking" in 2009 as a result of a bulging cornea and returned in 2015 for a check up. All is good -- the staff were efficient and friendly and Dr. Climenhaga rarely keeps me waiting (unusual for a Dr.'s office)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

i had my surgery 3 years ago and everything is still excellent.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Had caterac removed on both eyes and everything is good.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

very happy with how my surgery went. No problems. was worth the wait to get an appt.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Switched Opthalmologists and am very glad I did. He did amazing work on my eye.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I had PRK surgery in 2013 and about 3 months after my surgery my eyes had only improved by approximately 50% of what they were initially (From around -7 to 3.5ish). After 1 year I went back in for a consult regarding an enhancement surgery, however when I asked Dr. Climenhaga for the reason as to why the surgery went so poorly the first time he was unable to provide me with any reason. He was incredibly rude and seems to have some sort of God complex. I will pay full price with another doctor to have this surgery before I go back to him for the significantly discounted enhancement surgery. It is not worth it. I would strongly recommend finding a better doctor than him if you are considering PRK surgery. Since surgery my eyes have been incredibly dry and I have a hard time wearing contact lenses (he also couldn't explain this).

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Thank you Dr Climenhaga for the excellent result of my cataract surgery. It has been one year now, and I cannot thank you enough.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014