Ratings for Dr. Indraneal Chatterjee

I have been seeing this doctor for 12 years. The last 3 years tho it's like he doesn't care and lost all knowledge. Guaranteed u will leave the office with a Rx whether u need one or not and he is not a fan of being questioned on things. Never asks for you to come back for a follow up. His priorities are else where just not sure what that is but it's def not helping people. And don't even get me started on his staff...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

This Dr. is the worst. In his 3 piece suits. He won't touch you or investigate you at all. Hangs on the iPad only. No call backs or further investigation. He MUST have his family or friends give the 4/5 star ratings because I can't see anyone giving him more than 1 star. Dominion Medical is the worst. Don't waste your time. This is why we have reviews.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever met in Canada. 1 star is too much. He did not even know how to use a thermometer (a nurse showed him in front of my face). He did not listen to me, interrupted me many times, and at the end asked me what I do for living, as if I don't deserve to have any medical knowledge. I told him I am a scientist doing oncology research, and he said he is a oncologist for 15 years, so he knew what he was talking about, which was a plain lie ( he is obviously just a GP). I asked him about the likelyhood for young children to get h. Pylori (since my daughter has stomach ache frequently), he said it is very not likely, which is also a plain lie. Also he refuse to order proper examines for my 5-year-old daughter. He said if I don't believe him, just go to a surgeon to CUT her up, that is the only way to tell why my daughter has the stomach ache. I was extremely offended by this person. I would have filed a formal complaint to the board if I had the time. This is a guy to avoid, do not let his age fool you!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Doctor Chatterjee is the best doctor that I have had treat me and I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

If you have an obvious ailment that you can explain under 5 minutes, have no follow-up appointments for, and that results in him writing a prescription? Then it probably works for you. Otherwise, beware! He WILL blow you off and have his front office staff lie about him being available so that he doesn't have to deal with you. He does not care about patients, he cares only about himself and how comfortable he is in dealing with whatever health issue you are trying to resolve. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone unless you want the easy prescription request filled.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Chatterjee has been my doctor for several years and is the most knowledgeable doctor that I know. He has helped me through several life threatening problems. I would definitely recommend him as an excellent doctor. Excellent service,

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Chatterjee has been my doctor for over five years. The technology that the office uses keeps your medical records accessible to other practice doctors. While there is always a long wait for unexpected rx refills - that's an office process issue. He has efficiently helped me with paperwork and forms for government and employers. There are notices up for patients to have their issues documented for them to address with the doctor. Keep that point in mind prior to keeping your appointment. With that in mind you will receive the best care and advice from this doctor. I believe he is going to be the best family doctor in Alberta within the next five years. He's young and he is still learning.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I have beeen seeing Dr. C. for 4 years and he has never let me down, very knowledgeable, sympathetic, prompt with necessary referrals and in general takes excellent care of me.I am 55 and consider him the best Dr. I have ever seen. Brilliant!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Has been in this clinic for 6 years which is refreshing to see stability.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr Chatterjee has been my GP for over 1 year npw. I still find him very knowledgeable, up to date & has a gentle bedside manner. As a young female, having a young male doctor complete a physical can be uncomfortable but I didn't feel that way with him. Fantastic GP, would recommend him to anyone-eyes closed!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011