Ratings for Dr. Bruno Simone

An absolutely phenomenal dentist. Dr. Simone is patient, friendly, knowledgable and he has exceptional expertise . He always takes his time to explain procedures and continuously asks how you're doing during the procedure. I am very confident in recommending Dr. Simone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Bruno Simone was very thorough and knowledgeable. He is by far the best dentist I have ever encountered. I was very happy about the care and highly recommend Dr. Simone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

The secretary at the front told me she forgot to charge me on my LAST visit (6months ago) and that she would just add $40.00 to my bill now. I told the secretary that I always pay in FULL for services rendered upon completion of service. I told her that she would not be adding $40.00 to my bill. The secretary is a money grabber !!! I continued to go there and the secretary informed me on another visit that she had to add $40.00 to my bill AGAIN. I told her again that I pay in FULL upon completion. I then informed Dr.Bruno Simone of this and he apologized and had no idea that the secretary at the front was wanting to add $40.00 to my bill 2X. I also noticed that my bill kept increasing for the same services rendered for my son who is 15 and my daughter who is 10. My sons cleaning went up to 160 dollars and my daughter $140 !!! Dr. Bruno is a good man and the hygenist is great also. But those secretaries made me say goodbye. See you later.

Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Bruno is a very good dentist. His calming nature allowed me to relax and not worry about the procedure. Also, I thought the front staff was amazing. They were really informative and were so flexible in working with me and my schedule. Great job Dr Bruno, you have a wonderful team!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

I feel like the staff at the front tried pushing something new they have just learned on me without giving me clear information because they didn’t even know what they were talking about in the first place. I feel like it was some kind of money grab. I also felt like Dr. Simone was rushed with me and didn’t take enough time to do what he needed, if I can say anything positive it was with the hygienist that I experienced a better service, she was gentle and informative.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I want to share my experince, first off the hygenist was the most pleasant person I have ever encountered, she was so knowledgeable and gentle, she explained everything in terms that I would understand, Stephanie was truly amazing. The front desk staff was extremely kind and helpful. Dr. Bruno is by far the best dentist ever. I felt very assured leaving knowing that I am coming back to such a great atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

If you want the best dentist in the GTA, then Dr. Simone is your man.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

A genuine person who seems to love what he does and does it well.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Absolutely the most pleasant and efficient dentist ever!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

I hadn't been to the detist in many years, because I was always very afraid. Well I bit the bullet, and was pleasantly surprised with Dr Simone. He was so gentle and very reassuring, that I have no fear at all anymore! He is the greatest dentist ever!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008