Dr. Charles J. Wright

Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Wright

Dr Wright was my surgeon 21 years ago in Rockford, Illinois. He was great, had a wonderful sense of humor, and treated me as an intelligent human being, which I always appreciate. I would highly recommend this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Great Dr. that is very kind and spends time with the patient in the room. Very concerned about your pain level and feelings. Will answer any questions you have and explain your health condition in great detail with you. He scheduled MRI'S and had me in his office @ 10:00AM the next morning discussing my condition with me and giving me options on what I could do to correct my condition and try to relieve my pain. He has a great sense of humor although stays professional and caring. I recomend Dr. Wright to anyone seeking a downhome care provider that truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Horrible communication and care. Getting back to patient regarding results after MRI's was beyond comprehension. Months went by before I received any kind of verbal findings and that was after an unbelievable amount of phone calls by me that went unanswerd.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Charles J. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1985)

UPMC